Official UFSL Draft Thread (Feb 22-23) New Orleans Breakers Picks (1 Viewer)

Breakers definitely have the most active Twitter account in the league.

Feeling better about the QB situation after seeing how things shook out. I mean we may have gotten a better QB than the team that had the first pick. It seems Michigan just drafted the QB from Michigan. At least we got one that was good enough to be on an NFL roster this year. And we have the next QB pick in the last round today.
I agree with this. Like I said, I've seen Sloter in a few preseason games. Dude has some moxy.

Interesting pick. So they gave up a future pick in the draft to get Chavis. He played LB at Norfolk State, but it looks like he can play OLB as well. I haven't seen what pick they gave up later in the draft, but I wonder if it was a LB pick since Chavis can play multiple positions.

From reading up on the comp picks it doesn’t sound like we had to name a pick to give up yet. We just have to agree we’ll pass in a future round. We can decide which round at the time.

Another team that may have taken a QB by association is Birmingham. Their coach is Skip Holtz who coached in CUSA for the last 9 years. He took a CUSA QB with the 6th pick.

One more pick today. That’ll be our 2nd QB.

Another CUSA QB for Birmingham. They aren’t casting a very wide net.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom