(OFFICIAL UNIFORM THREAD)New Saints Uniforms 2009...My Take On The Black & Gold! (2 Viewers)

Which Set Is Your Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
White on white (Reggie sock). White shirt-black plant (Reggie sock). Black-black (Reggie). Check out the Miami Hurricanes uniforms for some ideas. I've always liked their design.

These are fantastic!!! Great work. :9:
My favorite combos are
1. White jersey / black pants
2. Black jesery / gold pants
3. All white

Overall very nice work, but there is something I really don't like: the black in the arms on both the white and gold jerseys. I hate that in recent uniforms (bills-white, titans-white and cards-white) they have put the shoulders in other color. I feel the same about the black arms in the white and gold jerseys here.

Freakin' Awesome!!!!!

Especially the black on black since we loose those stupid white sox,and the gold with the black pants.GREAT DESIGN!!:worthy:

i voted before i realized there was pictures but the

White on White (1st picture) is the best... WHOA!!! i'd love to see those on the boys!!

I like EVERYTHING in those pics, but wish they could keep the white stripes in the helmet AND Pants...I am nostalgic I guess!!

I thought there was no way I was going to like whatever you had come up with but those are actually really nice. Good job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom