***Official*** Utah State at LSU game thread (1 Viewer)

Am I the only one who isn't all mad at how this is going? I'm pretty confident they're going to score about 50 and blow them out.
Yeah, it's a little tough to gauge things by our attitudes. They are not at all in danger of losing this game, but Utah is making some nice plays.

TOP 18 minutes to 6. Man, it doesn't feel like it! lol

I'm not like upset or anything. Im just annoyed because I know this LSU team should be blowing them out and the defense having huge holes in it when they've been really good in years past.
They will blow them out though. It's their first early game of the year. They obviously were out of their regular game day routine for the early start. The defense has been what it is all year though. They'll make enough plays to win and the offense seems to have woken up. I know it's Utah State but they've got a really good QB and offense. Defense just needs to make big plays.

They will blow them out though. It's their first early game of the year. They obviously were out of their regular game day routine for the early start. The defense has been what it is all year though. They'll make enough plays to win and the offense seems to have woken up. I know it's Utah State but they've got a really good QB and offense. Defense just needs to make big plays.
I thought their last game was 11 am.

Jefferson is an animal! :9:

Yardage 339 to 107. 17 first downs to 7

I thought their last game was 11 am.
I meant at home. Coach O made a big deal about it on his show this week. Talked about how everything is different on the road so the early starts are just part of being on the road while at home the players have a routine and they haven't had to deal with a morning start yet.

LSU's cockiness today is void of execution.

I meant at home. Coach O made a big deal about it on his show this week. Talked about how everything is different on the road so the early starts are just part of being on the road while at home the players have a routine and they haven't had to deal with a morning start yet.
Ah. That makes sense.

Hopefully the Tigers got some good sleep on those fancy new couches during halftime.
It sure looked like they needed it in the first half.

We're really dominating this game in every measurable way. We're a turnover and a stupid roughing the kicker call away from being up possibly two more scores.

Joe only has 217 yards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom