***Official Vikings @ Saints Playoff Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

NO Saint

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is it. The start of our playoff run to the Superbowl where we will defeat someone other than the Pats. Although injuries have impacted The saints starters, the next men up are fully capable of their jobs at hand. The Vikings lead the series 22-12 with the Saints winning the last game 30 - 20 in 2018. There will be no Minny Miracle today but the refs still may have a say in who wins. My wish is for an injury free game wish a convincing Saints victory.
WHO DAT!!!! GEAUX SAINTS !!!!! 🏈🏈

OP
OP
NO Saint

NO Saint

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
*Note* - But you might want to change the title to read "Vikings @ Saints". :scratch:
Done. In my enthusiasm I just blindly copied the title of the previous thread and changed the opposing team name. Thanks for pointing that out Bill.

Bill

Algsaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
The saints are the better team and they are playing their best football of the year right now.

The Vikings are a good football team with great offensive talent. They have a solid defensive line and if Kurt Cousins get hot he can be all world .

With that being said I would be shocked if the saints lose this game. The entire team has been locked in since the 49ers game .

MSUSousaphone

Owning the CONCACAF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In Buffalo on a vacation. Haven't had to watch a game day out of state in seven years. About to head to Anchor Bar. I imagine the locals will be a bit bummed from last night.

Decked out in my Saints gear. We usually get love in nonrival cities. WHO DAT!

Lustmord

The Scourge of Christians
Reaction score
I would not even let William's see the field. Mentally it cant be good for him and good for vikes.

Algsaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I would not even let William's see the field. Mentally it cant be good for him and good for vikes.
He’s going to start and we need him to play well.

I don’t know what happened to him towards the end of the season but hopefully he has snapped out of it, but we should have short leash with him . We can’t afford the mental lapses this game.

ATLien

Sick and tired of ATL : (
Reaction score
Liked Steve Smith's NFL Network pick, but how long before they can him for an on air fist fight. Slapped paper out of MJD's hand like he was a nothing. LOL!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints RSS News Feeds 0

Headlines

Top Bottom