***Official Vikings @ Saints Playoff Game Day Thread*** (2 Viewers)

CentMSSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Watch the replay and look at the review objectively. The Saints are my favorite team but I’m mature and objective enough in my elder years now to call it like it is.
So am I bro. The dude pushed off. Should have been called.

Reaction score
Leave out the defense. They were the reason the Saints actually had a chance. They just wore down in the end. The offense was awful the first 3 quarters due to poor playcalling, which led to mistakes and turnovers.
The defensive front 7 was manhandled in the first half. They gutted it out in the 4th qtr so I will give them props for that.

meitze

Practice Squad
Reaction score
After 3 loses in a row in the playoff's by a team that arguably should have gone to the Superbowl each of those years, we as fans need an explanation. The Saints can't be trusted to do what their record shows. But, a team like the Vikings who had a crap year and barely made the playoff's beats a 13-3 team??? I don't understand?

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So now the 49ers get to finish off the #6 seed that we couldn't handle today.
I saw a lot of embarrassing stuff on the field. I hope our players learn something about making assumptions that they are good enough to sleep walk through a playoff game.

RedRiverLa

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So am I bro. The dude pushed off. Should have been called.
Yea, but unless he pushes him to the ground you’ll never get a booth replay. Refs were off the field 10 seconds after the play. We played losing football today. The season was a failure with this talent. Where was Brees? I’m still baffled on how he didn’t show up. In fact, other than Hill, where was everybody. This will always be the NOLA NoShow game to me.

CentMSSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
After 3 loses in a row in the playoff's by a team that arguably should have gone to the Superbowl each of those years, we as fans need an explanation. The Saints can't be trusted to do what their record shows. But, a team like the Vikings who had a crap year and barely made the playoff's beats a 13-3 team??? I don't understand?
The Vikings played their game. Give them props. But the Saints still took them to the wire by playing a crappy game on offense. If the Saints played Saints offensive football, this would have been no contest. Again, I fault Payton for not preparing a plan that used Cook and Murray more.

CentMSSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Yea, but unless he pushes him to the ground you’ll never get a booth replay. Refs were off the field 10 seconds after the play. We played losing football today. The season was a failure with this talent. Where was Brees? I’m still baffled on how he didn’t show up. In fact, other than Hill, where was everybody. This will always be the NOLA NoShow game to me.
Nah. We've seen much worse than that call. But oh well. Not watching football anymore until the preseason. Don't care who wins the rest of the way. Anybody but Rodgers or the 9ers though.

Big Lob

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Nah. We've seen much worse than that call. But oh well. Not watching football anymore until the preseason. Don't care who wins the rest of the way. Anybody but Rodgers or the 9ers though.
Odds are one of those teams will be in the Superbowl and its just one game. I'd like to see Lamar Jackson win it all of the remaining teams.

Reaction score
I can't understand our play off woes. It should have never come to OT. Payton and Brees time is over. It seem Payton gets out coached big time in playoffs. Had Favre not been a bonehead we don't get a shot in SB. So saying that Payton should not be rated that high. Maybe Dallas trades us 2 first rounders. Who knows. He leads us to big dance but leaves is at alter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom