***Official Vikings @ Saints Playoff Game Day Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Liked Steve Smith's NFL Network pick, but how long before they can him for an on air fist fight. Slapped paper out of MJD's hand like he was a nothing. LOL!!!

Have FAITH in our Coaches and the best players, placed into the roles they will excel in! 38-17. Then on to Green Bay....

WHO DAT...gonna beat dem Saints. Geaux Saints begin that playoff run to Miami!!!

It's the playoffs so yeah anything can happen. Everyone should be at least a little nervous.

I'm not thinking "nervous" but on point, peaking, loose but not in a bad way, layered in?? I mean, I can't imagine any of our PLAYERS or Coaches to anyone in this organization being nervous unless you're a little girl who has to go pee? No offense to anyone who does feel nervous but let me just suggest another point of view when you're keyed up for a solid game and ability to play at your own high level as our players seem to be and growing even more confident every game and even Alvin Kamara seems to have found his stride and knows what's at stake . No ONE PLAYER need put this TEAM on it's back but EVERY ONE OF OUR PLAYERS are PREPARED and GEARED UP for THIS RUN!! I also expect Latavius Murray to make huge plays also which no seems to speak to.

So, having written all of that?? I'm highly confident that this TEAM is tuned up and READY!! I KNOW I AM!
GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!! WE GOT THIS!! ON TO MIAMI <>(IMHO)<>

Drew’s only flaw is saying “right” too much.

Please let this game be over by halftime. I can't take a heart attack type game. Kirk cousins is trash. We should smoke them,but we all know how the playoffs have been. I kinda hate how everyone is picking us. Makes me nervous. If we get beat by the Vikings i'll throw up.

i expect the Vikings to throw the kitchen sink at us . Hope the defense is ready for a ton misdirection and trick plays

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom