***Official Vikings @ Saints Playoff Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Yea, but unless he pushes him to the ground you’ll never get a booth replay. Refs were off the field 10 seconds after the play. We played losing football today. The season was a failure with this talent. Where was Brees? I’m still baffled on how he didn’t show up. In fact, other than Hill, where was everybody. This will always be the NOLA NoShow game to me.
Nah. We've seen much worse than that call. But oh well. Not watching football anymore until the preseason. Don't care who wins the rest of the way. Anybody but Rodgers or the 9ers though.

Nah. We've seen much worse than that call. But oh well. Not watching football anymore until the preseason. Don't care who wins the rest of the way. Anybody but Rodgers or the 9ers though.

Odds are one of those teams will be in the Superbowl and its just one game. I'd like to see Lamar Jackson win it all of the remaining teams.

I can't understand our play off woes. It should have never come to OT. Payton and Brees time is over. It seem Payton gets out coached big time in playoffs. Had Favre not been a bonehead we don't get a shot in SB. So saying that Payton should not be rated that high. Maybe Dallas trades us 2 first rounders. Who knows. He leads us to big dance but leaves is at alter

IMHO, that call is never going to be reversed (or made) in that situation in the playoffs. I’m not saying I agree with the no call, would have loved to have it. You’re right, there were two horrible PI calls in the game against the panthers in the dome that were less obvious than this. But today, we played bad football. It hadn’t been mentioned, but Our end of the game play calling was horrendous. The entire game this was not a team I recognized. I thought by some miracle we were going to sneak a W., But The way we played we deserved the L.

After 3 loses in a row in the playoff's by a team that arguably should have gone to the Superbowl each of those years, we as fans need an explanation. The Saints can't be trusted to do what their record shows. But, a team like the Vikings who had a crap year and barely made the playoff's beats a 13-3 team??? I don't understand?

The painful truth is we have too many vaginas on our team that are as soft as baby crap when it’s crunch time. our secondary, especially our FS is clueless most of the games. Besides Demario Davis and Cam Jordan the rest of our D (including Lattimore) hasn’t done anything really if you think about it. Our offensive line is soft or hurt besides our RT. Michael Thomas is the real deal but let’s face it Kamara has something mentally wrong or physically wrong with him because they’re are dozens of plays this year he didn’t want to fight for an extra yard and constantly made business decisions.

This team just lacks heart, we had heart last year and got robbed by the refs and I do believe that we were broken ever since the Minnesota Miracle and losing Ingram. Our identity is gone, and we have a few players that are trying to establish a new identity (Taysom Hill, Thomas, Davis and CGJ) but the rest including Drew are representing ateam that doesn’t exist anymore. A dominant offensive team is just not who we are anymore and probably never will be.

Now I’m always gonna wonder what would of happened had Teddy stayed in at QB.

I know one thing for sure is coach called a better game when he was in there and doesn’t try to get too cute and throw it too much.

I will never understand how coach didn’t run Kamara after Taysom had his best run of the season. You just demoralized the defense, you got a fresh back that is really good, you in chip shot field goal range, and YOU THROW IT?!?!?

He goes brain dead during games trying to prove and make points about drew like he still has it or hasn't lost it. When he doesn't need to, It's not what important if your tying to win a SB again. He should have been running the ball with Murry a lot more.

The offense couldn’t move the ball in the first half and the defense was continually gashed on outside runs. Yet they still got it to overtime.
Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda one more time. Just a bad performance on both sides of the ball. Even with all that, they were still 2 turnovers away from winning it.
It is so tough to win 13 games in a season, especially back to back. Probably won’t be seeing that for a while.
Great season, bad postseason for the third year in a row. The last two years were much harder to swallow because we had both of those games won. Today we didn’t play well enough to win. I have to accept that eventhough it is a hard pill to swallow.
I was in the stadium when John Gilliam took the inaugural kick back for a TD. Been a fan ever since and will be until I take my last breath.
The bottom line is Brees/Payton won a Lombardi something I thought that I would never see. For me, it won’t be as much fun to watch when Brees hangs up the cleats. He gave us hope for a lot of years and delivered in 2009.
Thanks for a great season that ended too soon!

IMHO, that call is never going to be reversed (or made) in that situation in the playoffs.
I truly believe that we would have gotten that call if we had taught our DBs to flop backwards when the receiver straightened his arm and shoved him in the chest. The referee would have been forced to throw the flag with that kind of evidence.

I truly believe that we would have gotten that call if we had taught our DBs to flop backwards when the receiver straightened his arm and shoved him in the chest. The referee would have been forced to throw the flag with that kind of evidence.
Yea, going down would have definitely helped.
Odds are one of those teams will be in the Superbowl and its just one game. I'd like to see Lamar Jackson win it all of the remaining teams.
id like to see Ingram get a ring.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom