***Official Vikings @ Saints Playoff Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

He goes brain dead during games trying to prove and make points about drew like he still has it or hasn't lost it. When he doesn't need to, It's not what important if your tying to win a SB again. He should have been running the ball with Murry a lot more.
Yes. Run Murray more. The thing that worries me is that this was a ‘fresh’ Brees this late in the season due to missing 5 games. He won’t be this fresh, this late again, and after having been give 5 wins in his absence.

Yes. Run Murray more. The thing that worries me is that this was a ‘fresh’ Brees this late in the season due to missing 5 games. He won’t be this fresh, this late again, and after having been give 5 wins in his absence.
Need to get younger @ the QB position everyone is mobile and more athletic now.

I totally agree
Just look at the CFP. Mobile QB. Sorry but defense does not win championships anymore. Too many hands to face by defense. Too many roughing the QB by putting all body weight on QB. Too much allowing receivers to push off. Too many defenseless hits on WR. Do you see where I'm going with this.

You know. I’m just tired of the after game talk of what went wrong after the last three years. We should have had at least 2 or 3 more trips to the SB and at least one more championship when I look back since 2006. For the last 10 years there’s always a different reason we haven’t, bad defense, bad calls, not ready to play. Lost to a 7-9 team or the 6th seed at home. That’s not greatness. I can tell now by experience what is going to hurt us as it happens- bad decision to go for two in the afternoon 49er game, lose to a pitiful Falcons. Maybe the fact is we’ve always been a really good team, just never great, and we’ve missed our chance in the cycle. I’m thrilled we’re really good, but this is what just being good feels like - Another heartbreaking end to a season, my 51st out of 52 years as a diehard. Be a fan til the day I die, but I’m out of that ‘next year’ feeling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom