Official Week 1 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Nice start! I am on Auburn +8.5. it's 13 -3 Clemson right now.

Thanks.

I also played Bama -13.5 after I saw LSU not cover their big spread.

3-0 but they were all 1/4 and 1/2 unit plays so no big winnings. Gives me a little fun money to play around with college this week though before NFL starts.

Here's my graded wagers for yesterday:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 9
Won't matter... Seattle covers.

They just will.

Eh, maybe, maybe not.

Seattle was not good ATS last season, especially as heavy favorites.

Any -10+ line in the NFL is usually something to steer clear of unless you want the dog.

I don't think anyone expects Dolphins to win straight up, but +10.5 is a lot of points, especially in the opening week. Even though it's gonna be tough for the Dolphins to win the division, I think they will have a pretty good record vs the spread this year. Just like Bonchie mentioned that Carolina probably will struggle ATS.

Yeah, I'm watching Carolina closely.

They covered like crazy last year and that won't continue forever.

For those that want a little action tonight, I like Texas +4.5.

ND lost 7 starters to the draft last year and I think Texas keeps it close in a revenge atmosphere after getting stroked last season by them.

If I play, it'll be small. Gonna wait to see if I can get Texas a little higher.

Fell asleep with ND looking like they were coming back. Looks like Texas hung on though.

4-0 CFB (I'm sure I blew all my good luck and will now go 0-6 to open up in NFL :9:)

Ole Miss +5.5

1/2 unit.

ML also might be good value if you think Kelly and the Rebels can pull it out. I think it's fairly possible, but I'll take the points just in case.

Good to see Bonchie, surviving saint and Darren back , love to see yalls picks , don't post much but read here everyday , lets do this.

Crazy game last night.

4-1 CFB.

The more I look at Thursday, the more I really like Denver to cover and maybe even win SU. You can get them +3 +100 right now.

It just feels like everyone is assuming Carolina will walk all over them because of Denver's QB situation but people are once again underestimating how dominant their defense is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom