Official Week 1 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Crazy game last night.

4-1 CFB.

The more I look at Thursday, the more I really like Denver to cover and maybe even win SU. You can get them +3 +100 right now.

It just feels like everyone is assuming Carolina will walk all over them because of Denver's QB situation but people are once again underestimating how dominant their defense is.

Yea they trying to get Denver money. I want to see if it moves off 3 to 2.5, the public could win this one because Trevor Siemian is taking only his second snap. Unless Cam turns it over 2 times they should win. I found a trend that is 11-3 when a road favorite plays a team they last faced. The SB hangover is real and Carolina wont cover all season like they did last year but they could win this one. I like Denver also but the QB situation isnt good.

I think Carolina has a score to settle, even though they all say they don't. I think they blow Denver out!! Turnovers, watch

I'm doing fanduel again, love it, need some help with players for week one

Bad spot for Carolina tonight, circadian advantages favor Denver and generally speaking east coast teams travelling out west in night games haven't faired well last couple of years.

FWIW I'm steering clear of tonight's game as I just can't get a good feel for either team and I don't like betting just for the sake of it.

I don't understand tonight's line.

Yeah, Denver lost Peyton Manning, but they didn't lose THE Peyton Manning. Manning last year was one of the worst quarterbacks in the league if not THE worst, yet they still won. I think people are forgetting just how dominant the Denver defense was.

On top of that, this is the opening game of the year, the banner drop game, at Mile friggin' High of all places. There is a reason no one loses their Thursday banner drop home opener, minus that one year.

Denver has a hell of a team and has more than enough to mask whatever deficiency they have at quarterback.

Give me Denver with the money line, all day.

I don't understand tonight's line.

Yeah, Denver lost Peyton Manning, but they didn't lose THE Peyton Manning. Manning last year was one of the worst quarterbacks in the league if not THE worst, yet they still won. I think people are forgetting just how dominant the Denver defense was.

On top of that, this is the opening game of the year, the banner drop game, at Mile friggin' High of all places. There is a reason no one loses their Thursday banner drop home opener, minus that one year.

Denver has a hell of a team and has more than enough to mask whatever deficiency they have at quarterback.

Give me Denver with the money line, all day.

The simple answer is that most people are betting Carolina. That's why the line is what it is.

I think Denver covers, but I've learned long ago never to be too confident. If I bet it, it'll just be a 1 unit play.

I may stay away though and just sit back and root for Cam to get destroyed.

Been at my Bro-in-laws house but I did go in on Denver. Competitive game. Could still go either way here.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom