Official Week 10 Betting Thread (2 Viewers)

Me either. I'm contemplating just playing just 2 of my leans.

I like the Seahawks play a lot.

Steelers -2.5 and Seahawks +7.5 is a good card IMO.

USC +8 hit.

3-2 CFB for the week. 0-1 NFL so far.

Still debating today's plays.

Really like Pittsburgh today, along with Seattle and KC.

Anyone think there's any value in SF +14? They've lost 7 straight ATS & they have to cover sometime, right? RB Johnson is a bad matchup for them though, so should I wait another week before backing them?

Steelers are playing for their season. I like them a lot as well.

If SF is gonna cover this year, this is as good a spot as any, but I'll probably lay off.

I'm really starting to like the Broncos +3 as well. Just too many people predicting we will win IMO.

Seriously thinking about just this card:

Steelers -2.5
Seahawks +7.5
Broncos +3

I enjoy that insight, as well. There used to be a poster years ago that would give predictions based on the stars. Might not sound like it, but, it was very entertaining. His name was something like Starman. His big premise was that the Saints would never win because the franchise was born on a very bad star day. So much for that.

Sounds like he lived in Colorado and made herbal predictions :no:

NFL 0-0 figured I'd give this a shot to track

Saints -3 (2 units)
Falcons -1 (1 unit)

Loading up on and taking offsense with these 2 picks. Eagles and Broncos both with a good edge rush but Ryan and Brees step up in the pocket and make the plays to win the game. As long as they don't turn it over multiple times, offense will pull away in the second half.

Chiefs +3 and ML

Alex Smith and Justin Houston bring back should hold this game close, I'm going to take half a unit on +3 and half a unit on the money line.

Rams -1 (1 unit)

Jets are a dumpster fire. I almost want to pull this bet because Petty is now starting but I'm going to let it ride. Wouldn't want my first NFL start vs the Rams D-line.

Titans +3 (2 units)

Rodgers still scares me. The packers run D scares me. But the surrounding the Packers offense doesn't scare me, no RB and overrated skill guys. Titans should have ample opportunities to keep it close and cover a FG at home.

Alright, here's what I've locked early. Ended up playing more of my leans than I thought I would:

Rams PK
Broncos +3
Jags -2.5
Bears -2.5

If I lose early, going big on Steelers -2.5.

Ladbrokes have given me another free bet so may as well use it given my bankroll has nearly gone...

Steelers -3 1 unit
Seahawks +7.5. 1 unit
Chiefs +3 half unit

Alright, here's what I've locked early. Ended up playing more of my leans than I thought I would:

Rams PK
Broncos +3
Jags -2.5
Bears -2.5

If I lose early, going big on Steelers -2.5.

2-2 early.

On the Steelers -2.5 like I said I would be.

Hit on the Seahawks pulled me to 3-3.

I'm not gonna play tonight, but would lean Bengals -1 if I had to pick.

Good thing you got that line. The Giants went from -2.5 to +1 over the weekend and that was the difference. Good hit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom