Official Week 10 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
Leaning Browns +7.5 tonight.

Anyone playing?

I am, but I've gotten beat taking the Browns two weeks in a row.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

0-1 NFL last night.

Tonight's play:

BC +21

Bonchie, will you give your insight into what the spread and all that means for the saints vs broncos matchup? I'm not much of a bettor, and I'm not completely sold on conspiracy theories, but I've enjoyed reading your opinions on the spread and how it pertains to our games.

He's spot on with his assessment of betting NFL. It's no conspiracy theory.

Starting week totals:

45-27-2 NFL YTD
29-14 CFB YTD

Week 10:

0-1 NFL
0-1 CFB

May not play today. Waiting on a few games on Sunday I feel good about.

Bonchie, will you give your insight into what the spread and all that means for the saints vs broncos matchup? I'm not much of a bettor, and I'm not completely sold on conspiracy theories, but I've enjoyed reading your opinions on the spread and how it pertains to our games.

Not much to tell (which is good for the Saints).

Line movement has been completely linear, with Saints money pushing it up to -3 from -1.5 and now it's basically even action.

The only thing that might scare me is that we've covered 5 games in a row, but that's not really a huge tell unless you are confident in the matchup on the other side (Cowboys have covered 7 in a row for example). The fact that we are -3 and have been since mid-week is good because it gives us room to win but not cover.

Unlike some past weeks, I don't think the books are tipping anything here. Toss up game and that's good for us. From a pure betting standpoint, it'd be a game to stay away from as there's no good angles.

I'll let some others give their opinions though.

I enjoy that insight, as well. There used to be a poster years ago that would give predictions based on the stars. Might not sound like it, but, it was very entertaining. His name was something like Starman. His big premise was that the Saints would never win because the franchise was born on a very bad star day. So much for that.

I enjoy that insight, as well. There used to be a poster years ago that would give predictions based on the stars. Might not sound like it, but, it was very entertaining. His name was something like Starman. His big premise was that the Saints would never win because the franchise was born on a very bad star day. So much for that.

Every Stardog has its day

Been gone but I did play today. I tailed a guy that I trust after he went 0-1-1 early and got on his last 4 picks for the day.

2-1 so far as there's noway Oregon covers and UNLV is in OT so I'm safe there.

Got USC +8 riding late.

Ticket attached:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 6
NFL leans:

Steelers -2.5
Rams +1
Vikings +2.5
Dolphins +4.5
Jaguars -2.5
Bears -2.5

Seahawks +7.5 seems like the play of the week.
Texans +2
Steelers -2.5

Don't like this week much

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom