Official Week 10 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

I feel like I’m being suckered big time on this game tonight. I feel like Vegas is BEGGING for Seattle money. But on the other side of that I feel Wilson lives for games like this, and the SF defense has been slipping against the run a little bit lately. They’re also missing the best TE in football tonight so hope that helps.

And of course LSU was a huge public dog and that worked out ok, maybe I strike twice after fading the public all week

Seattle 1H +3 2 units

Seattle +6.5 4 units

Such a bad break for me to push that first half. Seattle should be up 14-10 at half and in control, but a truly unusual play kills the first half bet. At least it’s a push

Last edited:
Why does it feel so pathetically obvious how this is gonna end?

3rd and 16 conversion.......Seattle better finish this off with a TD, because it's obvious this game is slanted toward giving the Niners every possible chance.

I feel like I’m being suckered big time on this game tonight. I feel like Vegas is BEGGING for Seattle money. But on the other side of that I feel Wilson lives for games like this, and the SF defense has been slipping against the run a little bit lately. They’re also missing the best TE in football tonight so hope that helps.

And of course LSU was a huge public dog and that worked out ok, maybe I strike twice after fading the public all week

Seattle 1H +3 2 units

Seattle +6.5 4 units

1-0 +4 units

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom