Official Week 10 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Would take LSU ML but just too much of the public is on LSU. However, taking Bama has no value at all, in my eyes anyway.

USC -3 2 units
Texas -7 2 units (just playing the line here)
LSU +6.5 3 units
LSU +3 1H 2 units

Tennessee +2 2 units

San Jose St +7.5 2 units

LOOKING GOOD SO FAR
11/7 Oakland +2 Win $1
11/9 LaTech -6 W $1
11/9 Wash -10 Win $1
11/9 LSU +6 Win $2
11/10 KC -6 $1
11/10 Buff +3 $1
11/10 NO -14 $2
11/10 Balt -10.5 $1

Saints -14/under 51.5
Bucs cards over 52
Vikes cowboys under 48
Dolphins +10.5

You mean LSU took the game away .....
I see that Mississippi Saint and Saint Survivor must still be living too close to Bama, in the Contamination Zone.
Negative. Im not a NCAA fan. I dont care if LSU wins or Alabama wins but they gave LSU the game in the first 3 possessions. Thats a fact. If Bama plays turnover free football, and not make stupid penalties like 12 men on the field, LSU loses vs a 80% Tua. You wont admit it because you bleed purple and gold.

Negative. Im not a NCAA fan. I dont care if LSU wins or Alabama wins but they gave LSU the game in the first 3 possessions. Thats a fact. If Bama plays turnover free football, and not make stupid penalties like 12 men on the field, LSU loses vs a 80% Tua. You wont admit it because you bleed purple and gold.

Watching both teams multiple games this year LSU is the better team. Bama is missing that dominant defensive lineman that creates havoc. Due to this they’re having to bring an extra rusher and it continues to get their back end exposed. Plus Saban has never learned how to consistently stop a mobile QB. Alabama is fortunate the game was as close as it was. I’m not a LSU homer by any means like I am the Saints. Just voicing what I’ve seen so far

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom