Official Week 10 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Both Cowboys scoring drives come after converting 3rd and 12s. Simply inexcusable for any defense to let this Dallas offense convert multiple 3rd and 12s

4-3 +8 units

Great day and week so far. Hope everyone is making some money!

I feel like I’m being suckered big time on this game tonight. I feel like Vegas is BEGGING for Seattle money. But on the other side of that I feel Wilson lives for games like this, and the SF defense has been slipping against the run a little bit lately. They’re also missing the best TE in football tonight so hope that helps.

And of course LSU was a huge public dog and that worked out ok, maybe I strike twice after fading the public all week

Seattle 1H +3 2 units

Seattle +6.5 4 units

I feel like I’m being suckered big time on this game tonight. I feel like Vegas is BEGGING for Seattle money. But on the other side of that I feel Wilson lives for games like this, and the SF defense has been slipping against the run a little bit lately. They’re also missing the best TE in football tonight so hope that helps.

And of course LSU was a huge public dog and that worked out ok, maybe I strike twice after fading the public all week

Seattle 1H +3 2 units

Seattle +6.5 4 units

Definitely on the wrong side. Line movement says SF by double digits. Congrats SF backers. I got suckered

Lol refs destroying the Seahawks already. SF holding every play, and two terrible calls against Seattle. One negating a pick. They can cover up their officials all they want, that wasn’t holding on the pick. The guy was falling bc of his own clumsy feet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom