Official week 11 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Freaking infuriating the way those turned out.

Freaking infuriating the way those turned out.

I was looking at baltimore but they wanted 40 for +7.5 so i looked at the teams I thought would cover and decided to tease them with 6. Cincinatti was a play at -1. If any would lose I was sure it would be the rams. I was going to hedge on Miami to guarantee myself some money. Crazy day in the NFL today.

Im leaning GB tonight with the 3. Both teams are garbage. Ill see.

I was looking at baltimore but they wanted 40 for +7.5 so i looked at the teams I thought would cover and decided to tease them with 6. Cincinatti was a play at -1. If any would lose I was sure it would be the rams. I was going to hedge on Miami to guarantee myself some money. Crazy day in the NFL today.

Im leaning GB tonight with the 3. Both teams are garbage. Ill see.

I'm most ****** about that Rams game. 10-0 Rams with 4 minutes left and they somehow blow a +1 cover (I had it -3 live, but still)? Miami couldn't move the ball all day (0-10 on 3rd down at one point) and they get two TDs drives in two possessions before you could blink and it's over. Just stupid.

Eagles actually had a shot to backdoor but stalled on the 50 with 2 minutes left.

Patriots are up 20 and give up a TD late to make it a 13 point lead. It's 3rd down. 1:34 to go and SF has a TO left. So literally the only way they screw it up is if there's a penalty that makes it 1st down so they can kneel it. Otherwise they are gonna kick a FG to make it a 16 point lead and cover.

And what happens? Personal foul. 1st down, game over.

You know crap like this is going to happen betting, but man those were frustrating. Same thing happened in the Jags game as well. Jags had covered. There's 27 seconds left. But Detroit comes up 1 yard short of a 1st down where they could of kneeled it out. They end up kicking a meaningless FG and the cover is blown.

Screw it. GB +3, 3 units.

I think they bounce back after that embarrassing loss last week and everyone writing them off.

Might as well burn that one.

Packers keep pulling within a score but they can't get a stop. Yet another deep pass on 3rd down for a TD.

Un-******* believable. Couldn't script this any worse. They are about to score and Cook fumbles.

Sucks for you guys but I had my best week in a while going 3-1.

Still only 23-30-1 YTD and have just under £50 of my bankroll left, but I'll keep plugging away.

And 9 straight covers for Dallas. You guys ever seen a run like that?

Sucks for you guys but I had my best week in a while going 3-1.

Still only 23-30-1 YTD and have just under £50 of my bankroll left, but I'll keep plugging away.

And 9 straight covers for Dallas. You guys ever seen a run like that?
Yes. Every year there is 1 team that covers week in and week out. Last year was Carolina, this year it's Dallas. New England and Arizona recently also.

We may of had a good streak back in 2011 as well. I know we covered every home game and we were blowing people out week in and week out.

On Texans as well. +6 as I took it earlier this morning.

We just got screwed out of a TD of course. Hopkins did not step out but since they blew the whistle, you can't challenge. That'll probably be the difference...watch.

I saw some wierd **** yesterday on the live lines. Rams were leading 10-0 and I checked the live line during the game. Right before kickoff to Miami before their first score the live line was Rams +3.5. Its only stayed on for a second and then cut off. I knew the Rams were toast when I saw that. It didnt stay up long enough to bet on but if anyone was able to hit that they lost. I had to laugh when I saw that. Why would Vegas throw up a +line on a team leading 10-0? Almost like they knew Miami would win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom