Official week 11 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
So who you got tonight?

I like Panther's ML, but it'd just be an emotional play. If I were going spread, probably Saints +3.5.

Got no real read on the game otherwise. Probably no play.

Carolina. ML is the best play but that juice is -165. I would have to parlay it with NE and another team or 2.

Money is on the Saints tonight as well as alot of teasers starting with the Saints. This wont be a 3 point game. I think carolina beats us by 2 scores to kill any teasers tied to the Saints. Saints have a problem holding onto the football and with Carolina's defense playing better they will take advantage of that along with an INT by Brees. Thats juts my opinion. I havent been right much lately but I cant back us tonight.

Hard to beat any team in the same division twice . pulling for the saints but that is what scares me . question is half point make a difference? lost a few by that half point hook, and lately vegas has been on the number!! In a lot of games! good luck my friends

Yep, playing your division rival on the road after you already beat them is a tough, tough spot.

Not even really looking forward to watching this one.

Carolina. ML is the best play but that juice is -165. I would have to parlay it with NE and another team or 2.

Money is on the Saints tonight as well as alot of teasers starting with the Saints. This wont be a 3 point game. I think carolina beats us by 2 scores to kill any teasers tied to the Saints. Saints have a problem holding onto the football and with Carolina's defense playing better they will take advantage of that along with an INT by Brees. Thats juts my opinion. I havent been right much lately but I cant back us tonight.

I think it'll be close. Brees won't have two bad games in a row.

But otherwise, I don't disagree that the Panthers probably win.

I'm looking for something good to parlay Panther's ML with.

Panthers ML + Troy ML Parlay, 1 unit. Troy plays at 8:30 tonight and is -10.5.

It's not telling me exact odds (just what I'll win), but it looks to be about -105 with those two together.

I broke even. i wont be betting on that garbage piece of work Newton again. 20 point lead and they play the dumbest football possible. Kuechly isnt a good actor at all. I dont know who paid him to get out the game but he made some good money on that crap. Le hurt and its a concussion. Lol. WWE.

Well, Panther's ML hit, but 10.5 point favorite Troy is of course getting blown out. So my parlay is dead. Can't even get a pick me up unit I guess.

Great start to the week all around :9:

Today's wagers

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 9
I broke even. i wont be betting on that garbage piece of work Newton again. 20 point lead and they play the dumbest football possible. Kuechly isnt a good actor at all. I dont know who paid him to get out the game but he made some good money on that crap. Le hurt and its a concussion. Lol. WWE.

so not only are u ok with the saints losing......but ur also mad it wasnt by more. Remind me again how u are a saints fan?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom