Official week 11 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

1-4 CFB yesterday. Down 3 units.

Early plays:

Vikings -2.5
Bears +7
Baltimore +7
Colts -2.5
Jaguars +6

Good luck.

Like Rams +1 and NE -11.5 later.

Nothing locked yet, but I'm looking at:

Bills
Bears
Ravens
Vikings
Redskins

Will only make 3 plays so just need to decide which 3 to go for.

EDIT 30 mins before kickoff:

Vikings -2
Bills +2.5
Ravens +7

I broke even. i wont be betting on that garbage piece of work Newton again. 20 point lead and they play the dumbest football possible. Kuechly isnt a good actor at all. I dont know who paid him to get out the game but he made some good money on that crap. Le hurt and its a concussion. Lol. WWE.

Wait, bc you made a bad bet someone got paid off? When you want to lay points with a bad football team lead by an overrated coach you can't complain when you lose. Amateur betting.

Had every game covered with 5 minutes left and they are all falling apart.

Baltimore throws the cover away just now. Detroit is about to get a FG with 27 seconds left to blow the cover for the Jags. I'm sure the Vikings will blow it as well.

Alright, 3-2 early.

Really ****** me off. It looked like 4-1 at worst, maybe 4-0-1 and then the Jags and Baltimore do stupid crap.

Pats -11.5 and Eagles +5.5 Live.

Waiting for Rams line to come back down. 5dimes wouldn't load pre-game. Gonna be ****** if they cover and I didn't get on them like I wanted.

Rams -3 Live

Had to take it at -119 but whatever.

Well, looks like the 4th quarter is gonna screw me again.

Rams haven't given up a point all day and then fold on that drive to make it 10-7. Gonna end up pushing. Eagles are dead. Patriots are up 17 but who knows if they'll stop SF from backdooring.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom