Official Week 11 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
47-34-3 NFL
41-38-1 CFB

Lean Seahawks -3. Opening favorites have covered every TNF since week 2. I also just like Seattle in this matchup overall. Both teams covered last week, both teams are in a "must in" situation, etc. so I see no angles there.

Edit: Amount of action Seahawks are getting has me hesitant now.

Last edited:
Leaning Seattle. May just sit back and enjoy this one. Looks like most books need pack and public on Seattle.

I still think the Seahawks win, but this feels like a 3 point game one way or the other. Packers may offer more value with books needing GB and you still have the hook just in case.

I've got a banquet to go to with my wife tonight and likely won't bet until almost game time. Maybe no play.

Last edited:
May look for a live bet. I think the only value left pregame is pack ml at like +150.

You mean books needing gb? Or you just looking at diff ones than me?
I still think the Seahawks win, but this feels like a 3 point game one way or the other. Packers may offer more value with books needing Seattle and you still have the hook just in case.

I've got a banquet to go to with my wife tonight and likely won't bet until almost game time. Maybe no play.

I was watching some handicappers show and at the time of taping Saints were -9 to the Eagles. The host was like tell me why I shouldn't take the points and bet against the Saints? The two experts were like haven't you been watching the last 4 weeks where the Saints have been crushing the spread and Oh its cause they are freaking good. Neither expert said they would bet against the Saints no matter if they were giving up double digit points. Amazing.

Green Bay +3

The 12th man has disappeared the past few years so this is no longer the legion of doom.
Green Bay has played tougher opponents on the road and lost. Tonight they will go against the trend of home teams covering. All the stats say Seattle but Jimmy Graham will come alive tonight.

Good luck.

GB +3

For the same reasons I said above.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom