Official Week 11 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

I still think the Seahawks win, but this feels like a 3 point game one way or the other. Packers may offer more value with books needing GB and you still have the hook just in case.

I've got a banquet to go to with my wife tonight and likely won't bet until almost game time. Maybe no play.
#nailedIt

Was telling my buddy there's a reason they marked it -3 -120 at the end and wouldn't give the 3.5

Green Bay should have won outright and the 3 would not have mattered. Rodgers was accurate the entire game and his last pass looked like someone with muscular dystrophy threw it.

Rodgers is captain choke in the 4th quarter this year.

Well, I'll take the push I guess. Anti-climatic and would have been nice to start the week off up a unit, but it's better than losing.

Packers will likely be money next week as a dog in Minny.

Boise - 21
Smu +8.5

1 unit each

Books probably need opposite. Heard sharps were on them so I'm rolling with it.

Last edited:
Green Bay should have won outright and the 3 would not have mattered. Rodgers was accurate the entire game and his last pass looked like someone with muscular dystrophy threw it.

Agreed..............Green Bay was the play, and I'll still say that even after the fact.

But Green Bay is now showing some symptoms of things we saw from the 2014 - 2016 Saints. They are starting to invent ways to lose winnable games. In recent years, you typically haven't seen that out of teams such as the Pats and Packers (when Rodgers was playing). More often than not...when either of those teams would lose, it was because they just flat out didn't play well............and very few of those "we had a lead.....and one stupid decision or blown play after another caused the lead to evaporate" types of losses.

Haven't played CFB this week and probably won't much today. Still treading lightly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom