Official Week 11 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Hard to watch the MAC LOL. Such bad officiating. They’ve given WMU two first downs on 3rd down where clearly they were short. Then on 3rd down for Ohio at the 50 a clearly late hit and targeting not called

Of course a holding call takes points off the board for Ohio which would have probably locked up the first half bet. Then run the ball on 3rd and 4 at the opponents 43 only to not go on fourth down smh

This is why Ohio just hasn’t been the team this year that they’ve been in the past. Much more undisciplined. Ohio deserves to lose this game.

Ohio penalties are the only reason there’s even 3 points in this game, then Ohio penalties takes points off the board for their own team, and now another personal foul and muffed punt

Man, wish Ohio would have went for two and the win man. Old man Frank doesn’t have that kinda set on him though.

Last edited:
Is that really the three play calls this old clown came up with in OT? You literally just cost your team the game by running the GD option on 3rd and 5. I swear Frank is a clown.

1-2 tonight

Man, wish Ohio would have went for two and the win man. Old man Frank doesn’t have that kinda set on him though.
I blame the ot play calling/rourke decision making more. Could've scrambled on second. Had 2 big boys on an undersized de and the whole sideline. Threw it away. Then a quick option on 3rd, that's a playcall if you're going on 4th. Otherwise roll the pocket for your athletic qb and give him an option to run. NCAA bball unders saving me

Bet these teams equally. Bet only what you can afford to lose, instead of betting on the hopes of what you would like to win.

College;
Okla. St./Kansas over 67
Wisconsin -14.5
Georgia -2.5
Texas +7
Texas/Iowa St. over 66
Baylor +10

Pros;
Steelers +3
Panthers -5.5
Rams -5.5
Jets +1.5
Dolphins +6

Another MAC dog for me tonight. Hit NIU last night, was working late and forgot to post here

Kent +6
Mizzou +7
2 units

Navy +7.5
Navy ML +240
1 unit

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom