Official Week 12 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

How’s the public $ looking?

64% of the tickets were on Baltimore and around 71% of the money. Not even nearly as high as you see more than a few NFL games a week where they’ll have 90%+ on the favorite. But still higher than I’d like.

The line never indicated any sharp money because it moved with the money from 3 to 3.5 with the public money.

Hopefully the onslaught continues

16-10 +15units for the week

Ravens -3 4 units

Ravens -2.5 1H 1 unit
Congrats. I feel like i shoulda stayed with my gut on this one, but that did have me?in the red the past 3 years. At least I'm only down 2 units after this awful weekend.

NCAA has been unbelievably public since Halloween. Got a feeling bowl season will be a blood bath on the public

The public is already hammering the Boys Thursday. I don’t look at the Bills as a real good team, but they’re good enough that they shouldn’t be getting 7. Not sure if I want to lock it in now or let the public maybe push it to 7.5

The public is already hammering the Boys Thursday. I don’t look at the Bills as a real good team, but they’re good enough that they shouldn’t be getting 7. Not sure if I want to lock it in now or let the public maybe push it to 7.5
With you on that. Feel like boys should be 3.5 at best.

Congrats. I feel like i shoulda stayed with my gut on this one, but that did have me?in the red the past 3 years. At least I'm only down 2 units after this awful weekend.
Down 2 on the season I should clarify (after up 21). Don't bet anything more than you're willing to lose boys.

Down 2 on the season I should clarify (after up 21). Don't bet anything more than you're willing to lose boys.
I always say; BET ONLY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE, NOT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO WIN!

And ALWAYS, ALWAYS, bet equal units. In the long run, betting multiple units, will catch up to you.

Couple of personal notes. Ravens are who I though they were. Best team in the league. Not even close.

Still feel like we'd matchup good with them in post season. We have a great run d and shut down TE's. Also with DA's experience against cam, no one in league better at the mush rush. Think we could contain Lamar only downside in that is Klein and alanso's athletic ability

I always say; BET ONLY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE, NOT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO WIN!

And ALWAYS, ALWAYS, bet equal units. In the long run, betting multiple units, will catch up to you.
I've been betting a few more units than I should've. I'm about to switch to 1 on everything no matter what. Bankroll management had been my downfall this yr. Only thing I'm playing more than 1 unit are @thesharpplays Robin hood club plays. He guarantees a 1 unit profit on all by giving additional plays until you hit it 22 plays +27 units or so all time. Last one took 50+ days but he got it done. Otherwise everything a unit for me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom