Official Week 12 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Like both the dogs tonight. Not sure if I can trust BG though

EM +4
EM 1st half +3
0.5 unit

Grabbed a couple of early NFL lines before they move.

BAL -3
2 units

Oak -2.5 (why the heck are the Jets only getting 2.5?!)
1 unit

I was in oral surgery this morning, four wisdom teeth cut out and one other tooth. Feeling better than expected as of now so going to dig into tonight’s game. I know it’ll be a big public line but have to like that Baltimore line for sure.

Last edited:
I was in oral surgery this morning, four wisdom teeth cut out and one other tooth. Feeling better than expected as of now so going to dig into tonight’s game. I know it’ll be a big public line but have to like that Baltimore line for sure.

Ouch. Hope all is well now. For sure a public side at least right now. I'm on the bandwaggon until someone derails it. They're absolutely destroying teams.

2-0 +4 units

Toledo +5.5 1H 1 unit

Toledo +10 3 units

1H should have been an easy winner. Missed chip shot Fg away from 3-0. But, I like the way the game is going. Got a great shot at a cover, but have to come out better on defense in the 2H

Ouch. Hope all is well now. For sure a public side at least right now. I'm on the bandwaggon until someone derails it. They're absolutely destroying teams.

Appreciate it bud. Thank you. Yea, only like 10% of money coming in was on Toledo. Most expected a huge blowout and it really should be a 5 point game. Of course anything can unravel in the 2H in this conference. They could easily still lose by 20+

2-0 +4 units

Toledo +5.5 1H 1 unit

Toledo +10 3 units

On the wrong side tonight.

After the screw job by the refs there, I’ll chalk this up. That was a catch and fumble just like the commentator said. You do not have to maintain control after that many steps. He wasn’t going to the ground to make the catch. That’s what happens with these lower level officials. Commentator said it best! Horrible call, takes away first and goal with 10 min left. Oh well, on to tomorrow

0-2

2-2 on the week. Toledo did everything they can to beat themselves in this one.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom