Official Week 13 Betting Thread (2 Viewers)

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
49ers are getting pounded right now. Line down to -3 -105. If they continue to hand 49ers the key number despite the lop-sided betting, that's even better.

I love the way that's setting up for us. This is the 8-0 Rams last year all over again.
I don't know if this is factoring into the line movement, but:

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Alright, checked the covers forum and about 70% of them on the first page are on Minny +3. The RLM, the giving the key number up, it feels like bait. This is still Cousins in primetime, in Seattle.

I'm rolling Seahawks -2.5 (-120) and hope the overwhelming trends hold.

Guy over there said his local is dumping his Seahawks bets to hedge, so there's some real fear Seattle takes this.

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Vikings with numerous injured and walking wounded on defense. Zimmer defensive scheme has owned Wilson over the years, holding on Wilson on average to somewhere around 168 yards passing per game. I know the stats on Cousins, in prime time night games. Like 0-11. But the injuries of the Vikings to me is the key. If they are that wounded, regardless of how well Zimmer's scheme has worked against Wilson, there will be a fall off, considering the amount of walking wounded.

I say Seahawks, -2.5 tonight.

OP
OP
BBarnes6182

BBarnes6182

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Hawks -3.5 2H 5 units

Once again. A fluke play may be the difference. Let’s hope no more fluke stuff happens to save Minnesota.

OP
OP
BBarnes6182

BBarnes6182

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Hawks -3.5 2H 5 units

Once again. A fluke play may be the difference. Let’s hope no more fluke stuff happens to save Minnesota.
Game should have been over way sooner as Seattle dominated the 2nd half. Not sure why they felt the need to try and melt down haha. DK Metcalf is going to be a good one, but literally every time I bet the Hawks he does something to keep the other team in the game.

2-0 night +12 units. What a night!!! Another winning week!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Headlines

Top Bottom