Official Week 13 Betting Thread (2 Viewers)

I’m interested in following the UNDERS in every game in the Battle of Atlantis. Routinely year in and year out the unders dominate that tournament. Players HATE the gym because of the blue light messing with their depth perception.

Charl/GA ST U63.5 1H - L
Charl/ GA ST u135.5 - L
Ole Miss +1 1H
Ole Miss +2.5
Niagara +9.5
Niagara +5.5 1H
Seton/OR 1h u65
Seton/OR u138
NEB u63 1H
NEB u134.5
OKC +1 1H
OKC +2.5
Charl +1.5 1H
Charl +3
Miami OH +3
1 unit

Liverpool U3
Prague +211
0.5 unit

Total: -10 units on the year
NCAA BBall:4-9
NHL: 0-2
NBA: 0-1
NCAA FB:
NFL:

Last edited:
I’m interested in following the UNDERS in every game in the Battle of Atlantis. Routinely year in and year out the unders dominate that tournament. Players HATE the gym because of the blue light messing with their depth perception.
Never knew about that. May try it with you

Never knew about that. May try it with you

I destroyed that tournament with unders the last two years. I’ll be looking at the next three games there today. Missed the under 138 in the first game today (Michigan vs Iowa St). Did play Michigan, I just don’t post basketball plays as I really only play them when there’s limited or no football.

I destroyed that tournament with unders the last two years. I’ll be looking at the next three games there today. Missed the under 138 in the first game today (Michigan vs Iowa St). Did play Michigan, I just don’t post basketball plays as I really only play them when there’s limited or no football.
Yes I'm a fan of posting all plays unless its tennis or soccer lol! I really miss MLB. I do the best there.

Not tracking my cbb record on my football record

but am going to throw a little on UNC -9.5. Alabama could easily cover, but I just think UNC will smother them defensively.
I'm 100% with you on that one. I haven't took a full look at the schedule yet since I'm driving back to Dallas from OKC but will do so in a couple hours. Dang it now I see the game is starting now.

UNC missed 4 of 6 free throws in the final minute and miss the cover by 1/2 point.

Under hit easy so that’s 1-1 on unders in the Atlantis tournament

Gonzaga -25
Syracuse under 125
Wichita st +1
Pacers -2
Pels +6.5
Spurs -2.5

Gonzaga -25
Syracuse under 125
Wichita st +1
Pacers -2
Pels +6.5
Spurs -2.5

I put Gonzaga in and canceled right before submitting. Only reason I didn’t take it was I expect scoring to be harder in that arena as usual. I still had them winning by 35. Hopefully we both hit

still may go put it in right before tip

Dayton going to OT with the number 3 team in the country. I guarantee, regardless what happens here, Dayton will he in the elite 8 at least

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom