Official Week 13 Betting Thread (3 Viewers)

No reason not to call this Bills win. Dallas is now 1-8 ATS on Thanksgiving in their last nine.

2-0

Last edited:
No reason not to call this Bills win. Dallas is now 1-8 ATS on Thanksgiving in their last nine.

2-0

I’ve been saying for weeks I think the Eagles win the East. They’re about to go on a run against crap teams and get healthy for the final 5 or so. Dallas is in trouble. Garrett is gone

Nice job buddy, you took some tough breaks early in the year. You deserve a few weeks of nice a nice run

Just to recap and clean things up.

2-0 +4 units this week

Bears -3.5 5 units
Bills +7 5 units

I want to play Bills money line too, but there’s zero doubt Dallas will get every favorable call and then some today so probably just sticking with the line.

Why didn’t I follow my gut and bet the ML

Saints -7

I've been thinking it all day, I'm not super confident, but I like the trends in our direction on this one and Julio being out + the revenge factor. If we win straight up, we cover the 7.

Falcons kicking that FG saved us. Saints cover the number.

3-0

See you guys Sunday. Probably won't screw with college.

Falcons kicking that FG saved us. Saints cover the number.

3-0

See you guys Sunday. Probably won't screw with college.
Dang man u got me wanting to do a month hiatus now lol. 6-1 for me though. Only loss was bears. Looks like a great day for all

No clue why the Falcons went for 2 when down 11 (unless it was a lack of faith in the kicker, but he'd since nailed a 45 yard FG after a rough start)..........but I'll sure take it. I'd be sitting here annoyed with a push if they'd kicked the extra point.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.....that was a great, albeit stressful, way to cap it off.

No clue why the Falcons went for 2 when down 11 (unless it was a lack of faith in the kicker, but he'd since nailed a 45 yard FG after a rough start)..........but I'll sure take it. I'd be sitting here annoyed with a push if they'd kicked the extra point.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.....that was a great, albeit stressful, way to cap it off.

All teams are doing it now. I’ve seen it in the NFL and College 10 times or so already this year. It’s the new analytical crap

All teams are doing it now. I’ve seen it in the NFL and College 10 times or so already this year. It’s the new analytical crap

Interesting.........the only thing I can figure is they are viewing it as though pulling within 9 makes it where you need a FG and simply a TD itself to tie, with a successful PAT to take the lead. That way the PAT itself isn't a complete deal-breaker if it goes south?

Seems like a bit of over-thinking.....but with the NFL kicking distance on PATs, perhaps the percentages really do favor it.

5-2 +12 units

VT ML -135 5 units
VT -3 2H +100 4 units
Texas Tech +9 3 units
Arkansas +13 3 units
Arkansas +14.5 2 units
Nebraska +5 3 units

eyeing a couple more games and will post later

Last edited:
Nebraska +5
Neb 1H +3
Buffalo -29
Memphis -11 (earlier this week)
VA +2
VA +0.5 1H
TX -8
Washington -7 (8-2) L10 against spread vs wazzu
Memphis 1H -7
1 unit

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom