Official Week 14 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
59-46-5 NFL YTD.

Sub-par week last week.

I laid off the Packers last Sunday but I think this will be the week to hit them vs. the Falcons at home. Lean Titans for tonight right now. I won on Jags against Indy but think they fall back here.

Some early leans from noon to SNF:

Chiefs -6.5
Colts +4.5
Packers -5
Redskins +3.5
Eagles +3.5 (love them in this spot)
Bears +3

Last edited:
how do you feel about the titans straight up tonight? home vs the jags.

I mean, I like them at -5, so think they win straight up. Not sure what the ML is or whether it's worth the juice you'd pay.

59-46-5 NFL YTD.

Sub-par week last week.

I laid off the Packers last Sunday but I think this will be the week to hit them vs. the Falcons at home. Lean Titans for tonight right now. I won on Jags against Indy but think they fall back here.

Some early leans from noon to SNF:

Chiefs -6.5
Colts +4.5
Packers -5
Redskins +3.5
Eagles +3.5 (love them in this spot)
Bears +3
Take Eagles money line and parlay it with the spread. They should win outright.

Jags will play close in the first half so wait around and you may get Titans at a better clip live. But go into it knowing you want to play them and don't be scared to take them if Jags score first, otherwise lay off.

Almost the entire covers forum is on the Titans. With the public cashing Monday night, I'm weary to bet on another big public favorite in primetime.

Gonna go against my head and bet my gut. If I lose, I lose. Titans probably still win SU.

Jags +6.

Take Eagles money line and parlay it with the spread. They should win outright.

Which betting site in their right mind would allow someone to take Eagles +3.5 and parlay it with the moneyline? Given that I've only used 2 sites ever......neither of which would allow that...........I'm genuinely curious.

Next time I originally pick one team, then say that team will win SU but bet the other side trying to thread the needle, smack me in the face. Second time I've done that crap this year forgetting that if you win SU in the NFL, the points don't matter 77% of the time.

0-1

One of my favorite bets of the year today. Army/Navy under. Hit 12 years in a row and 16-5 last 21.

1 unit under 40.

Leans tomorrow:
Saints -9.5 (don’t want the line to go up anymore) Buffalo -4
Baltimore +6.5
Broncos -3.5
Eagles +3( agree with board? of the week)
Bears +3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom