Official Week 14 Betting Thread (2 Viewers)

I went back and forth on the game tonight.

This will be the 2nd best defense that Oregon has seen this year, but what people don’t realize is this Oregon defense isn’t some push over. It’ll hands down be the best defense that Utah has faced this season and only the 2nd time they’ve played a defense in the top 50.

Even with the rain and wind I expect Hebert with his strong arm to be able to have some success through the air. Oregon will have to slow down this running game. While Utah is a little more pass oriented this year, they still want to control the game by running the ball and winning the line of scrimmage.

I think Oregon comes out focused and I believe we are getting an inflated line because Oregon choked away a game last week.

2-0 +7.6 units

Ducks +7 5 units

San Francisco is getting absolutely pounded. Line has dropped a full point.

If I were to play it, it's Saints or nothing. Noway would I take a road team, under the key number, that's getting slammed with public money.
Tough game to make a bet on. Too close to call. If Saints win, it will be a double digit win. If Niners win, it will be close. Just got that vibe about it. Something is crazy about this game. I do think it goes over, as a contrarian mindset.

Getting a TD, I think Oregon is decent value, but it has an almost too easy feel to it.

Not sure I want to play it.

Getting a TD, I think Oregon is decent value, but it has an almost too easy feel to it.

Not sure I want to play it.

I would agree if they won last week. I’m seeing a lot of Utah love on forums. Either way should be a fun one. GL

I went back and forth on the game tonight.

This will be the 2nd best defense that Oregon has seen this year, but what people don’t realize is this Oregon defense isn’t some push over. It’ll hands down be the best defense that Utah has faced this season and only the 2nd time they’ve played a defense in the top 50.

Even with the rain and wind I expect Hebert with his strong arm to be able to have some success through the air. Oregon will have to slow down this running game. While Utah is a little more pass oriented this year, they still want to control the game by running the ball and winning the line of scrimmage.

I think Oregon comes out focused and I believe we are getting an inflated line because Oregon choked away a game last week.

2-0 +7.6 units

Ducks +7 5 units

3-0 +12.6 units

I feel bad for Utah. To choke like that with a playoff birth on the line has gotta suck for them.

If Huntley ever had aspirations to play in the NFL, that's done after tonight.

I feel bad for Utah. To choke like that with a playoff birth on the line has gotta suck for them.

If Huntley ever had aspirations to play in the NFL, that's done after tonight.

He finally played against a defense. He looked pretty awful for sure

Also curious to see how the Lane Kiffin news gonna affect the line and the team.

Same for Mike Norvell and Memphis, he’s leaving for FSU. They stole him right from the Ole Miss radar
Great point. Forgot about that one. Cant believe ole miss allowed that to happen. I like the lane hire though.

I think on paper, Baylor should definitely stay within 7.

But we saw our big upset last night I think, so your playing the number, not the winner IMO.

I think on paper, Baylor should definitely stay within 7.

But we saw our big upset last night I think, so your playing the number, not the winner IMO.

There’s just not many favorites I like today. Just trying to decide if that’s my love for contrarian picks or if there’s honestly good value in the dogs that I do like. Haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom