Official Week 14 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Cincinnati will cover bc that was my next pick and I had company stop over so couldn’t go put it in....

1-0-1 today +5 units

week: 4-0-1 +17.6 Units

UGA +7.5 3 units
LSU/UGA under 58 3 units

If overrated Kirby is going to rush 3 guys all day LSU will win by 20+ which is fine as long as LSU plays D like I expect them to. I think their D will surprise people today, although it looked bad on the first drive

If overrated Kirby is going to rush 3 guys all day LSU will win by 20+ which is fine as long as LSU plays D like I expect them to. I think they’re D will surprise people today, although it looked bad on the first drive
It's hard to stop this offense which is why I was so sure on LSU. They're gonna score at least 30. Georgia won't get to that amount

It's hard to stop this offense which is why I was so sure on LSU. They're gonna score at least 30. Georgia won't get to that amount
Tigers 1st half line may have been the bet of the year; -4! I got the 1st half and the Tigers for the game at -7!

Tigers 20-7 at half, or better!

I just wasn’t going to bet the sucker line of 7 when Vegas was begging the public to do just that. Even if it hits, in the long run me being disciplined staying off that play is going to reward me more times than not. You did the right thing by getting the 6.

And truthfully.. the score should be at worst 14-10 right now. Uga missed a wide open walk in touchdown and then a field goal. From my under stand point I hope they keep blowing those plays

Tigers 1st half line may have been the bet of the year; -4! I got the 1st half and the Tigers for the game at -7!

Tigers 20-7 at half, or better!

Bet of the year when it should be 14-10? Interesting.

Of course I’m a LSU fan, but have to be realistic. Georgia has blown one easy wide open touchdown, thankfully LSU made them pay

I didn't get on the LSU game.

0-1 down a unit with the OU spread loss. Only thing still riding is a ML Parlay, OU + BSU. I should hit that to come out ahead unless the Broncos blow this 17-3 lead at half.

Clemson/Virginia is just a total crapshoot, but I tend to think it's too many points. Clemson knows they are in if they just win. If they are up 24 in the 3rd, they'll back off I think.

I didn't get on the LSU game.

0-1 down a unit with the OU spread loss. Only thing still riding is a ML Parlay, OU + BSU. I should hit that to come out ahead unless the Broncos blow this 17-3 lead at half.

Clemson/Virginia is just a total crapshoot, but I tend to think it's too many points. Clemson knows they are in if they just win. If they are up 24 in the 3rd, they'll back off I think.

I think if anyone thinks UVA covers you have to lean over. I think if they can score 14-20 it soars over.

And GL on the parlay

Saints down to -2. Like 65% of the tickets on 49ers, books are also giving the ML at +125, which is probably getting slammed to.

I know you can't definitively pick a winner based on a line and who's on what side, but man this feels like the best week to bet the Saints all year. If this weren't "my" team, I'd no doubt be playing it without a second thought.

Saints down to -2. Like 65% of the tickets on 49ers, books are also giving the ML at +125, which is probably getting slammed to.

I know you can't definitively pick a winner based on a line and who's on what side, but man this feels like the best week to bet the Saints all year. If this weren't "my" team, I'd no doubt be playing it without a second thought.

I’m with you dude. All of that screams Saints. I usually only play them as dogs, except against the Falcons on Thanksgiving. But, I may have to play them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom