Official Week 14 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

How did the refs miss that personal foul against LSU’s Edwards-Helaire? That’s the worst facemask I’ve ever seen by an offensive player. It’s the difference between maybe no points and a touchdown.

I do think the people outside of the LSU fan base are incredibly misinformed about LSU’s defense. While I don’t think it’s a great defense at all, it isn’t nearly as bad as the stretch run it had when they were beat up in the secondary, missing their best LB, etc. There’s not much that favors Georgia in this game, and if LSU plays a complete game defensively they do win easily

Why didn’t I stick with my lean haha. Hopefully it stays on this pace and I split

Saints down to -2. Like 65% of the tickets on 49ers, books are also giving the ML at +125, which is probably getting slammed to.

I know you can't definitively pick a winner based on a line and who's on what side, but man this feels like the best week to bet the Saints all year. If this weren't "my" team, I'd no doubt be playing it without a second thought.
When I saw the line at 3 my first thought was Saints easily cover. We will see if it sneaks back up in the morning.

When I saw the line at 3 my first thought was Saints easily cover. We will see if it sneaks back up in the morning.

If late money pushes it back up to -2.5 or -3 then the Saints are definitely the play of the week. This is the exact situation as the first Rams game last year. Team that's perceived as better comes to the dome, public smashes the road team and drops it down to Saints -1.5. Saints go up like 28-0 and win by 10.

But the public wins their fair share, so I'm not gonna be arrogant and make any guarantees or anything.

Just dropped one unit on VA +29.5 for some action.

Either way, I'm up today and ready for NFL.

Edit: As I'm typing this VA scores a 20 yard TD. Here's the ticket so it doesn't seem like I'm BSing.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 2
Just dropped one unit on VA +29.5 for some action.

Either way, I'm up today and ready for NFL.

Edit: As I'm typing this VA scores a 20 yard TD. Here's the ticket so it doesn't seem like I'm BSing.

Let’s hope they keep it up. They blew that first chance with the turnover in the redzone. Perfect start for your bet and my over

Let’s hope they keep it up. They blew that first chance with the turnover in the redzone. Perfect start for your bet and my over

Coaches can be so stupid. Punting on 4th down on the Clemson 40 was just dumb. They have to know they can't stop Clemson.

If late money pushes it back up to -2.5 or -3 then the Saints are definitely the play of the week. This is the exact situation as the first Rams game last year. Team that's perceived as better comes to the dome, public smashes the road team and drops it down to Saints -1.5. Saints go up like 28-0 and win by 10.

But the public wins their fair share, so I'm not gonna be arrogant and make any guarantees or anything.
What worries me is that Kamara isn't 100%and Brees isn't exactly playing lights out. With Brees we are 3-4ats. The Niners have played a tougher schedule. If we just look at the last few teams both have played the Niners faced tougher competition while we played mostly division games. Our division is crap. Niners are only allowing 15ppg. I'm going to keep digging.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom