Official Week 14 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

What worries me is that Kamara isn't 100%and Brees isn't exactly playing lights out. With Brees we are 3-4ats. The Niners have played a tougher schedule. If we just look at the last few teams both have played the Niners faced tougher competition while we played mostly division games. Our division is crap. Niners are only allowing 15ppg. I'm going to keep digging.
But overall, Niners have played a cupcake schedule outside of Seahawks Ravens, Green Bay lately. They have lost 2 of their last 4 and could have lost to a joke in Arizona, albeit it was a divisional opponent. To me, they have struggled more in their last 4 games outside of the Packers, which was a emotional national game. And Packers are not as good as their record IMO. We will see soon enough. Saints could win by a surprising number tomorrow. Another tough road game in back to back weeks for Niners.

? Clemson over winner

6-1-1 on the week +22.6 Units

3-1-1 +10 units today

1 game pending for 3 units

Destroying it! Let’s keep it going!

Just can’t believe that. Absolutely nailed the over in the OSU game, totally just bad luck to not get it. A great kicker missed a FG then a stupid call by OSU coach throwing on 2nd and goal from inside the 1. Was definitely on the right side.. should have been a 4-1 day for +$1300

6-2-1 +19.6 units on the week

3-2-1 +7 units for the day

NFL
Should be a “Dog Day Afternoon”!
GB/Wash under 42
Hou/Den under 42.5
IND +3
BUF +7
MIA +7.5
RAMS +3
Ariz/Pitt over 43.5

NFL
Should be a “Dog Day Afternoon”!
GB/Wash under 42
Hou/Den under 42.5
IND +3
BUF +7
MIA +7.5
RAMS +3
Ariz/Pitt over 43.5

Dang! Rams down to a pick as of Saturday. I should have put that one in early in the week. Buffalo down to 6 as of Sat as well

Dang! Rams down to a pick as of Saturday. I should have put that one in early in the week. Buffalo down to 6 as of Sat as well
Yea he got great spreads I'm very jealous lol. Dolphins great number as well.

Yea he got great spreads I'm very jealous lol. Dolphins great number as well.

I was wrong, Baltimore went to 6 on 12/4, haven’t been near 7 since then. Hawks were -1.5 on 12/3 and haven’t been close to 3 since then

I’m jealous too

I got up did my homework early this morning and I don't like the saints today , hope Iam wrong I been off for the last month so that very well could be the case , won some money yesterday hit a 3 team parlay which I didn't post and LSU , heading to the DOME but will go record before I leave.

I was wrong, Baltimore went to 6 on 12/4, haven’t been near 7 since then. Hawks were -1.5 on 12/3 and haven’t been close to 3 since then

I’m jealous too
You can still get the Rams at +2.5. Gotta shop brother. It is like shopping for groceries.

I’m jealous too
Shop early and often and be ready to place a bet when you have the line you want. It takes a lot of patience and diligence and friends close to the books...?

I got up did my homework early this morning and I don't like the saints today , hope Iam wrong I been off for the last month so that very well could be the case , won some money yesterday hit a 3 team parlay which I didn't post and LSU , heading to the DOME but will go record before I leave.
Love LSU in their next two games...?, they are going to steam roll to a national championship! I don’t care how many points they will be laying.

Love LSU in their next two games...?, they are going to steam roll to a national championship! I don’t care how many points they will be laying.

They’ll be an underdog to Clemson. Opening line against Clemson is supposed to be Clemson -4.5 over LSU.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom