Official Week 14 Betting Thread (2 Viewers)

I didn’t go today, but my buddy said the amount of red in the crowd today is sickening smh

Adding some leans and removing some. I'm not gonna screw with the Ravens. I went against everyone last week and hit 49ers +6 but I don't want to push my luck. I also saw the rematch trends for the Panthers and they are really ugly. Too much unknown so I'm dropping them.

Which means both those plays will go 2-0 now.

Current leans:

Saints -2
Jets -5
Vikings -13
Broncos +9.5
Colts +3
Cards +2.5
Oakland +3

Like the Rams tonight. Will lock plays in about an hour.

I do think it will be a dog day. Lots of underdogs with nothing to lose will be taking unfounded and unexpected chances not normally taken, when in contention. Whereas the favorites (mostly the playoff teams), will play a little more cautious, particularly against the teams that are going no where. We shall see shortly!

Locked:

Saints -1.5
Bills +6.5 (fading myself, we'll see)
Jets -5
Denver +8.5
Colts +3

I didn’t go today, but my buddy said the amount of red in the crowd today is sickening smh
There are good numbers of Niner fans, but their red sticks out, just like Falcons red, when they show up here. But Skins, Eagles, Cowboys and Pats fans were far more in attendance. Niners fans are just dumb, as far as how they act pre-game. We’ll see how they act once the game gets going.

6-2-1 +19.6 units this week

Bills +6.5 5 units
Saints ML -125 3 units
Raiders +3.5 5 units

Parlay for fun: 1.25 units pays 21.06 units

Bills +7, Vikings -13, Chiefs +3.5, Raiders +3.5, Rams pk

May have one more play in the afternoon games

0-2 1 straight bet pending

Parlay still alive.

I knew not to play New Orleans. We found so many ways to blow it.

Bills were at the Ravens 15 or
so with a chance to tie. Game played out exactly like I thought. Both teams struggled. One turnover was the difference

6-2-1 +19.6 units this week

Bills +6.5 5 units
Saints ML -125 3 units
Raiders +3.5 5 units

Parlay for fun: 1.25 units pays 21.06 units

Bills +7, Vikings -13, Chiefs +3.5, Raiders +3.5, Rams pk

May have one more play in the afternoon games

Because of the two pushes the parlay goes from paying out $2,106 to $556

Only play I'm on late is Raiders +3.5.

Late plays:

Chiefs +2.5 FH/+3.5 game
Titans raiders over 48
Steelers -1.5 FH

Steelers up 10 in the 4th and fake a punt from like they’re on 35, and someone actually argued that Tomlin wasn’t overrated lol. Again, that guys in game managing of the game is TURRRRRIBLE

1-3-1 today. 2-3-1 with the TNF's win.

Not a good day, but after going 7-2 last week, I suppose there would be some regression. I'll probably still play tonight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom