Official Week 15 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

COLLEGE BOWL PICKS

If anyone wants to do the college bowl picks pool with us let me know. We usually have between 20-50 people. 1 sheet cost $20 and it’s by the opening line spread.

Our guy that runs it does it on a working spreadsheet. He sends out the initial email with all spreads. You’ll receive everyone’s picks and the spreadsheet before the first game. You’ll then be able to see the spreadsheet updated at the end of each day with winners and losers from the day.

Usually pays out 3 spots. Let me know if you’re interested

If you want to check it out, send me your email and I’ll forward you the email with the sheet.
Interested. Sent you my email by PM. Thanks!

Yea it was 6 for Seattle here in Biloxi, MS and 10 for NE
Seattle at -6 was a bargain LOL. I never saw Seattle at -6, Saturday or Sunday in Mississippi. William Hill provides the line for Beau Rivage and Hollywood, along with others. Anyone that got Seattle at -6, got a bargain.

Thanks Barnes. How many of you guys had Philly, and won it on the last play of the game??
Seattle had Carolina 30-10 at one point! I REALLY hate the Panthers today!!
Wait, I already hate them on days that end in ay.....
Bingo. Seahawks were coasting with a little over 5 minutes left in game. All of a sudden, Panthers score 2 TD’s within less than 2 minutes. Seahawks had to make a 3rd and 9 for a 1st down with about 2:20 left in the game to avoid possibly losing the game outright. Seahawks are not playing all that well at this point of the season. They are 11-3, but like Packers, do not look like 11-3. In all honesty. Saints are playing like a 11-3 team even though they lost a shootout to the Niners. JMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom