Official week 2 betting thread (1 Viewer)

7-1 CFB YTD

Alabama -6.5 1H
Texas A&M +2.5 for the game

Don't think Saban will get punked 3 years in a row by Ole Miss. Thinking they'll dominate this game.

Alabama bet is dead.

0-1 today

A&M has moved from +2.5 to +1 in the past hour. I like that line movement. Gonna let it ride.

Spreads are unusually high this week, probably due to the amount of close games last week. Be wary of giving too many points and try to find the underdog in the high spreads. The Green Bay -1.5 over Minnesota is a joke. Easy
Expect close games all season... $$$$

Alright, here's my card. More plays then I normally like, but I just see several angles I want to make a go at.

8-0 NFL YTD
1-0 this week so far

Locked:

Carolina -13
Dolphins +6.5
Titans +6
Browns +5
Texans -1
Bengals +3

I'm laying off the Saints for purely fan-esque reasons (I don't want to lose money + the Saints lose and I've got other plays I now like more). BUT, if you want to bet the Saints, do it. The line has moved a full point toward the Saints overnight. Signs point to them covering and maybe winning outright IMO. Hit the ML at +165 and you don't even have to risk that much to possibly gain a unit.

Alright, here's my card. More plays then I normally like, but I just see several angles I want to make a go at.

8-0 NFL YTD
1-0 this week so far

Locked:

Carolina -13
Dolphins +6.5
Titans +6
Browns +5
Texans -1
Bengals +3

I'm laying off the Saints for purely fan-esque reasons (I don't want to lose money + the Saints lose and I've got other plays I now like more). BUT, if you want to bet the Saints, do it. The line has moved a full point toward the Saints overnight. Signs point to them covering and maybe winning outright IMO. Hit the ML at +165 and you don't even have to risk that much to possibly gain a unit.

What site do you use to see where the public percentages are on?

Saints - Giants over 53
Rams +6
Titans +6
Falcons +4.5
Texans -1
Browns +5.5

Might add Pittsburgh before kickoff and I still like the Vikings, but as that's the late game I'll hold fire for now.

Locked:

Miami +7 (early line)
Houston -2
Cleveland +5.5
Titans +6

Like Bonchie, I do like the Saints ML but I try to never bet on Saints games for obvious Saints fan reasons. I'm looking at one more game to add for noon, I'll update if I do.

8-0 NFL YTD

1-0 this week so far

Locked:

Carolina -13

Dolphins +6.5

Titans +6

Browns +5

Texans -1

Bengals +3

Out at the lake with minimal service, so I am tailing you. Thanks bud.

Locked:

Carolina -13
Dolphins +6.5
Titans +6
Browns +5
Texans -1
Bengals +3

WIN
LOSS
WIN
PUSH
WIN
LOSS

3-2-1 today

Should of went with my gut and kept the Saints in as a play instead of swapping the Bengals in, but whatever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom