Official week 2 betting thread (1 Viewer)

If you played the Over, congrats. It's gonna hit.

Halfway to the TT for the bills at halftime.

Just need a TD in the 3rd from them and I'll feel good.

Alright, here's what I've got going into Sunday. Gotta be careful this week b/c it's unlikely dogs will dominate as much as week 1.

8-0 NFL YTD

Early/Afternoon Leans:

Saints +5 (extra confident)
Chiefs +1.5
Carolina -13.5 (extra confident)
Cardinals -7
Dolphins +5.5

As for CFB today, I tend to pull the trigger within 10 minutes of kickoff if I see an angle, so if you want to tail, look for me to post then.

Alright, here's what I've got going into Sunday. Gotta be careful this week b/c it's unlikely dogs will dominate as much as week 1.

8-0 NFL YTD

Early/Afternoon Leans:

Saints +5 (extra confident)
Chiefs +1.5
Carolina -13.5 (extra confident)
Cardinals -7
Dolphins +5.5

As for CFB today, I tend to pull the trigger within 10 minutes of kickoff if I see an angle, so if you want to tail, look for me to post then.

I agree. I think more Favorites cover this week. You think KC will beat Houston? Houston has to remember that playoff game from last year and they at home. I dont know about that one.

Saints Im undecided. Im leaning towards Giants. I will spend most of the day looking at the games so I should find something I like on that one

I like Carolina with 10 days rest.

Cardinals should beat Tampa

Dolphins should be a good play but they are in Foxboro. I have some things I need to look at in that one.

Good luck.

I will try to tail in College

I agree. I think more Favorites cover this week. You think KC will beat Houston? Houston has to remember that playoff game from last year and they at home. I dont know about that one.

Saints Im undecided. Im leaning towards Giants. I will spend most of the day looking at the games so I should find something I like on that one

I like Carolina with 10 days rest.

Cardinals should beat Tampa

Dolphins should be a good play but they are in Foxboro. I have some things I need to look at in that one.

Good luck.

I will try to tail in College

Chiefs are my least favorite play. May get moved off for Browns +6, Cowboys +3, or Titans +7.

One of these bad teams is going to rebound this week. Just need to figure out which one.

On paper, Seattle -6.5 looks good against the Rams. But that line seems way, way too easy. Probably will steer clear. There was a lot of luck involved in the Pats covering last week. I think they lose ATS this week but probably still win.

Chiefs are my least favorite play. May get moved off for Browns +6, Cowboys +3, or Titans +7.

One of these bad teams is going to rebound this week. Just need to figure out which one.

On paper, Seattle -6.5 looks good against the Rams. But that line seems way, way too easy. Probably will steer clear. There was a lot of luck involved in the Pats covering last week. I think they lose ATS this week but probably still win.

The Browns +6 seems good. I dont think Baltimore is good enough to lay 6 on the road in a division game

I need to look at more on the Cowboys/Redskins

I think Rams at home might be decent, they won SU last year.

Im liking Miami

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom