Official Week 2 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Wait... Darnold actually got Mono. I thought was an onion article

Just two more field goals to cover my Carolina +6.5

I got greedy betting on the spread. Luckily... Got Under and maybe a Panther ML..

Threw down another unit live on Bucs +5.5 earlier.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 4
I'm not gonna overanalyze tonight's game. I think it's close and the hook is gonna be gone if I wait.

Bucs +7
Threw down another unit live on Bucs +5.5 earlier.

$$ 2-0

Once again, the points didn't matter. Don't not bet an underdog you like over worries about the hook. If they cover, they are winning SU over 80% of the time. I have to periodically remind myself of that.

Last edited:
Thank god I bet the under last minute.

Remind me to NEVER bet on a team led by Cam newton again. He made Jameis look halfway competent.

Meh, I still got the Under. Crazy ending. Ron Rivera is done.

Bucs +7 2 units

CFB 14-10

NFL 3-6

1-0 last night

Wake Forest 1H ML 1 unit

Wake Forest -3 2 units

Since the line came out the public has been on UNC. I do like Mac Brown and so far he’s done an amazing job with UNC. I’ve watched both teams and bet on WF in weeks 1 and 2. I’m impressed with their running game, their dual threat QB is solid, and their D isn’t too bad. I like them to continue to 3-0 and UNC to get somewhat of a small dose of reality. We shall see. GL

Couple of guys I trust like Houston +9 at home tonight. Should be a barn burner.

I like Wake Forest as well. May split a unit on them.

Wake Forest -3

Houston game isn't until 9:15, so I'll see how this first game goes.

Couple of guys I trust like Houston +9 at home tonight. Should be a barn burner.

I like Wake Forest as well. May split a unit on them.
I wanna bet on it, but couldn't figure out which way to lean. I may give Houston a live bet look

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom