Official Week 2 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Atlanta keeping it close and low scoring is gonna be a miracle. You rate them far to high

$ Chiefs hit.

5-3 NFL this week.

Falcons +1 for 2 units.

The Saints game really it took it out of me. I think I'm done for the day. I really don't have any energy left for football.

Just ride out this Philly - 1. I was gonna do some props

Tough tough break in the broncos game. Was supposed to hit that ML.

Falcons 1H +1/2 1 unit

Falcons 1H under 26 1 unit

Falcons +2 3 units.

Some serious gaffs and injuries got me this weekend on NFL. 6-4 NFL. 8-1 NCAA.

The injury report on the Jets are pretty bad. CJ Moseley is out and he is a big part of their front 7. He was killing against the Bills and once he got knocked out... Bills pulled off a comeback. Darnold is out with Mono. And they got a plethora of starters questionable, but confident that they'll play hurt. Both Olines are pretty bad and I'm not a fan of either head coach.

I'm still tripping that Darnold got Mono. So, Siemians is playing. I remember him being a competent back up QB that can spot from time to time, but nothing exceptional. He got benched his sophomore year of starting... And hasn't played a game since 2017. Is Darnold really +4 points better? Eh, debatable. I see that the Browns still got some hype behind them. After a 3 INT game that honestly cost them a fairly winnable game. I think Browns will lean on their running game. Trevor still a solid threat to throw for 200-250 yards, but that WR Corp is weak.

I feel both teams are gonna start off slow, but Browns could pull away if they clean up penalties and don't get in their way.

Interesting stats: The browns in the last 10 years (Since 2009 ~72 away games played) have covered -7 away a total of 4 times.

Under 1H 21.5
Chubb +80 yards 1TD
ODB OV 80yards 6 receptions

I was gonna take the homedog in 1H +3.5, but injuries. Bell is coming in injured and if he goes out. I have little confidence of them staying in it without CJ on defense.

Probable solid live bet situation.

Last edited:
Some serious gaffs and injuries got me this weekend on NFL. 6-4 NFL. 8-1 NCAA.

The injury report on the Jets are pretty bad. CJ Moseley is out and he is a big part of their front 7. He was killing against the Bills and once he got knocked out... Bills pulled off a comeback. Darnold is out with Mono. And they got a plethora of starters questionable, but confident that they'll play hurt. Both Olines are pretty bad and I'm not a fan of either head coach.

I'm still tripping that Darnold got Mono. So, Siemians is playing. I remember him being a competent back up QB that can spot from time to time, but nothing exceptional. He got benched his sophomore year of starting... And hasn't played a game since 2017. Is Darnold really +4 points better? Eh, debatable. I see that the Browns still got some hype behind them. After a 3 INT game that honestly cost them a fairly winnable game. I think Browns will lean on their running game. Trevor still a solid threat to throw for 200-250 yards, but that WR Corp is weak.

I feel both teams are gonna start off slow, but Browns could pull away if they clean up penalties and don't get in their way.

Interesting stats: The browns in the last 10 years (Since 2009 ~72 away games played) have covered -7 away a total of 4 times.

Under 1H 21.5
Chubb +80 yards 1TD
ODB OV 80yards 6 receptions

I was gonna take the homedog in 1H +3.5, but injuries. Bell is coming in injured and if he goes out. I have little confidence of them staying in it without CJ on defense.

Probable solid live bet situation.

The problem is more to do with the key defensive players out. Nice write up

This is a scary game because you can have everything right on paper and the least expected still happens.

That’s how Vegas makes their money. For me, it’s likely Jets or nothing. Probably nothing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom