Official Week 2 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
4-5 NFL
13-13-1 CFB

Not a great start for me, but it's better than the 2-5 start I had last year in NFL. Week 2 is where you can start to pick your spots better. Post away. Leans, picks, locked in plays.

5-0 NCAA
3-3 NFL

Parlay results
2-0 NCAA
0-3 NFL

NFL

ENGLAND PATRIOTS -19 -113
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS -7½ -105
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES -1
BALTIMORE RAVENS ML -710
DALLAS COWBOYS -4½ or ML
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS +2½ -105
HOUSTON TEXANS -8½ -115
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS -2½ -113
PANTHER ML

NCAA

Still combing through games and analytics

My games so far
Ohio STATE - 15.5
Alabama -25
UCF - 7
Oklahoma... Ehhh maybe

I'm not a particular fan of NCAA this week.

Last edited:
Couple of quick things I see from just glancing at the lines and matchups.

- If Saints stay at +2.5 and Rams continue to be given the hook, Saints are the play IMO and we win SU.

- Dolphins +18.5 is gonna hit IMO. I know, it's the Patriots, but pay attention to how many huge lines the Dolphins have covered while being terrible when playing the Pats at home. Even the worst NFL teams tend to bounce back somewhat after getting drubbed.

- Redskins +4.5 makes zero sense. None at all. Cowboys getting 85+% of the tickets and the line drops two points? Watch that game closely. Skins may be the sharpest bet of the week.

- Bucs +7 is too many points. Division game and the Panthers aren't good enough to get that kind of love, even at home.

- Vikings getting +3 against the Packers is a "don't overthink it" spot I think.

- Bears -2.5 is another "don't over think it" spot.

I like the Bucs getting +7, its not locked yet, I wanna look at a few things first. Nice write up Bonchie

I know people wanna buy into a huge Dolphin spread and analytics. Don't. This is a historically bad tanking Dolphin. Just look at their roster.

If you want a Dolphin underdog win. Wait for the Jets or Bills. This isn't the game to play fire with...

I'm not gonna overanalyze tonight's game. I think it's close and the hook is gonna be gone if I wait.

Bucs +7

I'm not gonna overanalyze tonight's game. I think it's close and the hook is gonna be gone if I wait.

Bucs +7
I think I'm gonna parlay

Bucs +7
Panthers ML
Under

Yeah I'm leaning Buccs +7 as well, hope I can still get that before the line moves.

EDIT got the Buccs +7 at -120

Last edited:
I'm going

Panther ML
Under

TNF
Short week
CAR is home
Winston is 8-20 on the road
Winston is 0-3 on Thursday
Winston confidence is shot.

I still don't expect a lot of points.

Could end up being 3-21 type game if Carolina defense does what it do best. Feast on bad teams and horrible against any decent offense

Last edited:
Am I the only guy that bet on Carolina to cover the spread? I'm leaning towards throwing $50 on the under as well.
Ehhhh... It is just a tough sale in week 2 of the season on 4 day prep . if I was going with Carolina +7. It's a blowout and I'd take the over.

Carolina just drop to - 6.5.

Okay I'm gonna bite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom