Official Week 3 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

*Cue Jay Gruden King of Garbage Time Antics*

Anyone play the 2H?

I’m probably being a sucker but Washington -1/2 was too tempting.

Tried to warn. Film study don't lie

Right but every square play doesn’t win. I’m going to play what my numbers suggest because over time that’s what is successful for me. I know a couple cappers that are the most successful people who I personally know that gamble, both on the Skins and over. It just solidified my thinking on the side. The Skins are a play here or there from being within a score. I’d literally make the same play 1000 out of 1000 times. Besides, play road favorites in prime time long enough and whoever is doing it will go broke.

Right but every square play doesn’t win. I’m going to play what my numbers suggest because over time that’s what is successful for me. I know a couple cappers that are the most successful people who I personally know that gamble, both on the Skins and over. It just solidified my thinking on the side. The Skins are a play here or there from being within a score. I’d literally make the same play 1000 out of 1000 times. Besides, play road favorites in prime time long enough and whoever is doing it will go broke.
LOL... I live bet Redskins +25.5

I said to live bet.

LOL... I live bet Redskins +25.5

I said to live bet.

Lol and yet there’s arguments to be made that they should be covering or pushing the +6.

Keenum is still who he is. A decent player that can get in a rhythm and create magic, but then can also just totally destroy his teams chances. They’ve dominated this Bears D in the second half, if not for him it’s a 6 point game right now.

And congrats on the live bet. The 1H under took a bad beat on that 2nd quarter outburst. Glad you got it back.
Those turnover got me badly, but I went large for halftime bet. I can always trust Gruden for some garbage points.

Lol and yet there’s arguments to be made that they should be covering or pushing the +6.

Keenum is still who he is. A decent player that can get in a rhythm and create magic, but then can also just totally destroy his teams chances. They’ve dominated this Bears D in the second half, if not for him it’s a 6 point game right now.
My problem when I watched film was that the Redskin where too 1 dimensional and Bears where gonna key on it till Redskins adjust and Bears started playing very conservative.

So, I hold off, because I wanted to take the homedog. 1st half went from bad to worse.

Man, that +6 was there for you but Keemun decided to pretend he was on the goal line on 4th and 1.

What a moronic move.

Barring something stupid, the 2H Skins -1/2 will hit.

Those turnover got me badly, but I went large for halftime bet. I can always trust Gruden for some garbage points.

Yea lol

Also, @BBarnes6182 I think 11 road teams covered this week. This was a sketchy weekend.

Yea, that might happen like once a season lol. Long long long list of data proving that home dogs in primetime will provide plus money over the long haul

Man, that +6 was there for you but Keemun decided to pretend he was on the goal line on 4th and 1.

What a moronic move.

Barring something stupid, the 2H Skins -1/2 will hit.

No biggie. Still a nice NFL weekend. When I feel that good about a play I don’t get mad that it didn’t pan out. Heck they fumbled in the red zone, threw a pick in plus territory, fumbled again inside the red zone, threw a pick 6, and missed a chip shot fg, and STILL had a shot in the end.

I’ll take that lol

Nice 2H hit.

Yea lol

Yea, that might happen like once a season lol. Long long long list of data proving that home dogs in primetime will provide plus money over the long haul

Yep, I knew when I saw the line-up a week ago. I posted that I didn't like it, because I was leaning a lot of road teams which were bad calls but I trusted the match-ups.

Next week is a lot better from a risk standpoint.

I'm excited for NCAA. I did some grit film work on smaller program. I got a solid 10 games to call.

I probably won't do as good as last week due to time constraints. I think I went 11-3 in NCAA and went 6-1(TNF? ) in NFL. I'll probably post my bets in early and head to Austin/SA for the weekend. Chime in here and there.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom