Official Week 3 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

I'm not against paying for analysis by a player, not a website, but I am 100% against paying for picks. I got burned badly and once was enough. But I will say I do know some touts that are excellent at picking games. They are expensive so if you aren't playing 100+ a play it's not worth it. You can easily go 50/50 so why buy them?

There's a couple of good cappers on the Covers forum as well if you ever feel stuck and just want some action picks. Macwestie is really solid. Oldwiseone is good. A few others were great as well, but the more they win, the more quickly covers bans them because Vegas pays their bills.

Jags +1.5 2 units
Jags 1H under 19 1 unit

Tulane -4.5 2 units

Only taking Tulane because there’s zero reason to the line staying around 5 with almost all the money on Houston. Some off shore sites have moved it to 6.5.

Good luck

9-7 NFL +$40.00 (5-0 run to get to 9-7)

21-12 CFB +$1420

(Anytime needed I can provide a spreadsheet for picks. We have now played too many games to take a screen shot of the spreadsheet like I once was doing)

Last edited:
Rolling Titans ML -125 tonight for a unit.

GL

I don't understand the hype for Minshew. All his stats declined from his week 1 sparkplug relief to his Game start while committing 3 fumbles. People really digging him and I'm just like... He's one rookie turnover from blowing the spread.

His quarter splits are bad. His best quarter was the 4th quarter 37-13 to the Chiefs and 2nd best is Texans 4th quarter down 13-3. Almost pulled off a good comeback tho..

Mannnn.... I wouldn’t even be mad if Minshew pulls off a 4 quarter rally, tho.

Feels like I just jinxed it

Last edited:
Came across this free site. I like that they provide some analysis and let you know the "strength" of their picks. Anybody else check out any good free or pay sites like this? I've never invested in a pay site.

Almost all touts are a scam. If their picks were any good, they'd just play them. Almost all use shady practices, like tracking picks in different ways so one record always looks like it's hitting 60-70%. There's some really good free info on betting twitter. I follow @thesharpplays, @wagerstreet and Patrick Everson, @covers_Vegas I think

The only decent one I've ever seen was this guy named whitey mills out of Arkansas. His pigskin prophecy consistently hits 54% in CFB and 50/50 ish in nfl. His once a week CFB dog to win outright picks have turned a prophet like 5 of the last 7 seasons or something

Cleaned up last week and almost back to even. Didn't post BC I was drunk in baton rouge for most the week.

Pizza $ on ten -1.5. Just to make it interesting.

Pizza money is anything less than a qtr unit for me just to clarify

I don't understand the hype for Minshew. All his stats declined from his week 1 sparkplug relief to his Game start while committing 3 fumbles. People really digging him and I'm just like... He's one rookie turnover from blowing the spread.

His quarter splits are bad. His best quarter was the 4th quarter 37-13 to the Chiefs and 2nd best is Texans 4th quarter down 13-3. Almost pulled off a good comeback tho..

Mannnn.... I wouldn’t even be mad if Minshew pulls off a 4 quarter rally, tho.

Feels like I just jinxed it

I honestly don’t know much about him. I was on the Titans week 1 against the Browns, but I just don’t feel like this coach and QB should be laying points on the road against the best defense in their division. Should be a good game

A muffled punt in NFL and 75 yard play in NCAA. Cute. Thursday Tomfoolery

There's a couple of good cappers on the Covers forum as well if you ever feel stuck and just want some action picks. Macwestie is really solid. Oldwiseone is good. A few others were great as well, but the more they win, the more quickly covers bans them because Vegas pays their bills.
I follow those guys on Covers also.
The Vegas Refund gives free picks on Twitter. I’ve been following him for a few years, and he’s pretty good.

Well unless the Titans show up it's a loss. Usually if you win the first qtr you win the game so this should be a loss. Put me at 8-5 +4 units if this loses. If it somehow wins I'll be up 12 units. Good for those on Jacksonville.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom