Official Week 3 Betting Thread (3 Viewers)

The Utah game really frustrated me. I can handle talent deficit, but horrible coaching and officiating really made it miserable.

But I'm rebounding fantastic.

All I need is Bama to cover and that is only 3 games left in my $10,000 parlay..

1-1 early.

Ms State -5.5
A&M -4

The Utah game really frustrated me. I can handle talent deficit, but horrible coaching and officiating really made it miserable.

But I'm rebounding fantastic.

All I need is Bama to cover and that is only 3 games left in my $10,000 parlay..

Dude I love your chances! Very realistic

Ah oh... LSU opening the back door. Well, dang.

I couldn't ask for a worst start, but it was cheap parlay. All my big straight bets hit. So, smooth sailing

What do yall think about Notre Dame + 15.5 tonight?

Just seems like everybody is completely treating this game as a foregone conclusion for Georgia.

Since my Parlay blew with UCF. I decided to jump on Aub -4.5 in the 1st quarter.

Still sitting pretty good. Just gonna relax and live bet the day out.

@BBarnes6182

If UCF come back to cover. You can talk as much crap as you want, because I hedge the bet prematurely thinking they where done. lol

Just doesn't feel right to depend on Oregon and UCF to cover a $10,000 parlay.

I've been waiting for the UCF collapse for like 2 years now...

I feel like the Georgia game is just one of those no brainers that Vegas is trying to get coax out some ND bets. I need Oregon to just win today...... finishes off a 7 team parlay. Granted its not 10 grand, as a student I will take it tho.

What do yall think about Notre Dame + 15.5 tonight?

Just seems like everybody is completely treating this game as a foregone conclusion for Georgia.

I think UGA handles them, id love to take ND as a dog here. But I just think it’s a bad spot for them. May stay away but lean uga. By the way, I’m ice cold since last night

UGA -8.5 1H 2 units

Teaser 6 point (yes i know, I broke the golden teaser rule and broke zero. I hate teasers but taking a shot)

Oklahoma St +13
UGA -10
Colorado +14
Utah St + 2
1 unit to win 3 units

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom