Official Week 3 Betting Thread (3 Viewers)

Dolphin has made it pretty clear to Dallas that they have no intention of win, taking the lead, or scoring TDs.

Like was at -4 Seattle yesterday I believe and now it’s at -5.5. That kind of jump right before kickoff doesn’t bode well for us

Anyone else like the prop bet of Saints TT over 19.5? Man, surely we can cover that lol

Not many games I like the look of this week. Leans:

Vikings -8
Bengals +6
Saints +4.5

Plus maybe the Browns too, but not sure I trust Baker in a big spot against a good team.
I locked my 3 original leans earlier, although got Cincy +7.

I swear... I got a horseshoe up my arse.

And not in a consensual way

Andy Reid vintage clock management almost got the best of him

2-0
1-0 Parlay

Not count the hedge parlay. It was supposed to bust. Sadly... This was the one I thought would bust.

Screenshot_20190922-151743_Samsung Internet.jpg

My mentor used to always give me crap about packaging picks into a cheap parlay and hedging bets a bit too reactionary. He was a football guy and did high stakes straight bets. He focus on one game per time slot and he is pretty methodical. Little money don't get you anywhere, but it's fun.

I'm a little more loss, but I did inherent leaning on talent evaluation and less on betting statistics like him. I started with NBA betting and anyone that knows about NBA. I learn a lot of my methodology with prop betting, quarter betting, and parlay mainly because it is a lot of games to process every other day a week. I get a lot of experience from that. I've gotten pretty good at straight bets, but it's such a thrill to get low stake good payout parlay. Even if it's only $100. It's practice that pays.

II do agree that my focal point can be bit too big with too many games, but that's the fun of it. Like I lost like $700 of profit yesterday by getting in on the UGA when I should of went all in with Oregon instead of just one foot in..

It's been a great weekend.

Thinking live betting Seahawks - 3.5

Im just gonna lie to myself and hope Bridgewater can do something of value.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom