Official Week 5 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
Let's get week 5 started:

12-3 CFB YTD

24-10-1 NFL YTD

----------------------------

I'm on SF +4 early.

If Palmer gets ruled out this afternoon (he still in protocol and has not practiced), the line is gonna plummet below the key number. So if you want it, take it.

Public love Arizona, to the tune of 75% (same reason the public still loves Carolina...stupidly thinking they are still a good team). Public favorites have won in three straight prime time games, including last TNF. Books get it back this week I think with prime time dogs coming through.

I really like Bengals - 1 over Dallas.

The only issue with Cincy is that they've had some red-zone struggles, and also the fact that their players tend to blow up and do idiotic things at the wrong time (i.e. the playoff game vs. Pitt).

However, I think Dak is due for an off week......and Cincy is just generally much more experienced than these Cowboys.

Dallas is playing over it's head and have covered three straight.

Bengals -1 is already in my leans.

Palmer has been ruled out for ARI and the line has stayed at SF +3.5, although the public is now 63% on ARI so that has come down somewhat.

You guys still confident in SF? I've lost money on them the last 2 weeks so I'm a bit hesitant to back them again.

The line isn't gonna move much if the betting hasn't moved and I don't think it's changed that much. A lot of people are still betting Arizona because they think SF is that bad and that Arizona is due to win a game. You've probably got a large number of bettors who don't even realize Palmer is out. The other thing with Palmer is that he's sucked this year, so that's another factor in the lack of movement. The 49ers are starting a backup QB as well (in quality). Gabbert is awful.

I just can't ignore a team that's lost 3 straight ATS and is now home as a dog over the key number. I'll always play those. You'll win more then you lose in that situation, but tonight could be one of the times you lose. Only way to find out is to play.

Or if you don't want the spread, bet the Over. Everyone and their mama is on the Under.

I give it 10 minutes before Surviving shows up and fades us :)

I wouldn't blame him but I'm gonna let the +4 ride and hope the angles work out.

You knew it. Lmao

Not fading you. Just going with David Johnson. We overthought that last game when Minnesota was the better team. Im going that route here.

Arizona -4
Zona 1st half
Under 43

Good luck fellas

I'll root for you to go 2-1 lol

Cards couldn't do it on their own offensively but the turnovers are gonna put them over the top. Gotta hope for a backdoor.

This game should have been over in the first half. Stanton was throwing the ball to the upper deck and when he did connect every WR was dropping the passes. It really should have been a blowout. They finally came alive in the 2nd half. My under is gone.

1-1-1 tonight.

I need to stick with sides.

Im hitting 70% through 4 weeks in NFL sides and have lost 1/4 of my bankroll playing totals, ML, 2nd halves and 3 bad weeks in college. Played 2 college plays tonight and lost both. Time to get it back. Not touching NCAAF anymore. That Tampa/Denver game cost me alot though.

I have Eagles -2.5 but I took it early encase something funny happens.

I wasn't home tonight so I never got a chance to try any live bets to chase. So I had to eat this one.

I should of taken my own advice and bet the over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom