Official Week 5 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Early leans:

Texans +7.5
Browns +11
Colts -4.5
Bengals -1
Lions +3.5
Giants +7.5
Chargers +3.5

Won't play them all. Still no line out on the Panthers. Maybe by tonight we'll see something.

Another primetime loss leaves me at 11-15-1 YTD...

Lots of early leans at this stage so will need to whittle them down:

Titans +3.5
Browns +11
Jets +7.5
Ravens -3.5
Colts -4.5
Vikings -6.5
Broncos -4.5
Rams -2
Bengals -1

Given my poor run I might play a bunch of these for half a unit, instead of picking a handful of them (and likely picking the wrong games, as I've done for the past couple of weeks...)

Given my poor run I might play a bunch of these for half a unit, instead of picking a handful of them (and likely picking the wrong games, as I've done for the past couple of weeks...)

I feel you but we all know this is how it goes. I started insanely hot and have cooled off the last 7 days. Gotta ride it out.

The moment you cut your unit size, you'll end up going 5-1 and kicking yourself. If your bank is big enough, keep playing IMO. It'll turn around.

Another primetime loss leaves me at 11-15-1 YTD...

Lots of early leans at this stage so will need to whittle them down:

Titans +3.5
Browns +11
Jets +7.5
Ravens -3.5
Colts -4.5
Vikings -6.5
Broncos -4.5
Rams -2
Bengals -1

I will give my thoughts on these. Not saying Im right, just sharing my opinion.

Tennesee vs Miami
Miami has had 10 days to prepare for this game and they are home after playing 3 of 4 on the road. They arent as bad their record. Im leaning Miami here.

I side with you on Cleveland. Brady should be rusty.

Jets vs Steelers
Jets should cover this only if they dont turn the ball over. I lean jets but it could get ugly quick with 1 TO.

Ravens yes

Colts vs Bears
I lean to Bears at anything over a FG. Luck cant win games by himself. We saw that last year. No oline in front of him, no run game, no defense. Bears played 3 teams that are 9-2 thats why people think they suck, and 2 of those were away.

Vikings vs Texans
Houston is better than people think. The vikings are going on a bye next week. early vacation here. I lean the Texans.

Broncos- yes

Rams vs Buffalo
Havent looked at much on this one but I would lean Buffalo. I just believe they are better.

Bengals- no arguement. Dallas hasnt faced a defense this good yet.

Rams/Buffalo is probably a game I'd steer clear of. Very little room for error in that game and no real good angles.

I could see either team winning SU.

I think Browns +11, Texans +7, and Bengals -1 are the best plays of the week.

SMU +7.5 live doesnt have the same value. Good luck.

That might still hit, but yeah, don't risk it. Plenty of games tomorrow.

I just wanted some action tonight. Probably will go 1-1.

All I have right now for tomorrow is Minn ML.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1-1 CFB tonight.

I had a bet entered in for BSU -19 and didn't pull the trigger. Oh well.

I feel you but we all know this is how it goes. I started insanely hot and have cooled off the last 7 days. Gotta ride it out.

The moment you cut your unit size, you'll end up going 5-1 and kicking yourself. If your bank is big enough, keep playing IMO. It'll turn around.

Yeah I know what you mean. Would much rather be in your position though!

I give myself a £250 bank each season and am currently -£75 (which would be much worse if not for winning a chunk on that Bills free bet in wk 3) so I've still got enough to play with.

I don't like going against you or Surviving so I'll probably can a few of these leans purely for that reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom