Official Week 6 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Memphis got backdoored by .5 with 40 seconds left. Love it when that happens. MSU covered though.

1-1 last night. Gone most of the day today, so no plays most likely.

Finally got home earlier.

This was my card tonight and last night, plus I lost a live bet on FSU -15.5 (Live bet ultra on 5dimes maintains a separate card).

So 3-1 CFB today. 1-1 last night. 4-2 CFB this week.

20-6 CFB YTD

I got lucky with all 3 dogs covering tonight. Didn't expect to go better than 2-1.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
Alright, here's what I'm thinking for today...

1-0 NFL so far this week.

Saints/Panthers - The betting has now went 50/50 since Cam was basically confirmed. With the line jumping .5 and Vegas giving up the key number, there has to be a ton of people of betting the Panthers the last 2 days. That seems pretty square to me (lots of casual betters going "omgz Cam...Panthers are the play!"). It's now a coin flip IMO. No bet for me on the spread.

Locked:

Seahawks -6.5 (-125)
Packers -4.5 (-103)
Dolphins +7.5
Browns +7.5

I evened out on CFB yesterday 2-2

Here is what I have today:
Seahawks -6 ( locked on Wednesday)
Colts +3
Bengals +7.5
Carolina/Saints over 53

So busy with the Saints game that I forgot to come back and post my full card. I added Bengals +7.5 late.

Here's my ticket with all of today's plays:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 7
2-1 early.

One day I'm gonna learn not to add late plays. Never should of played that Bengals play. Just looking for 1-1 late now. Think I've got a good shot with those two favorites.

Who do y'all like for Sunday Night Football? I was leaning Colts but I'm stumped

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom