Official Week 6 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Me either.

Seahawks game is still alive. Packers cover is totally dead. Figures the one time I don't go heavy on dogs, the dogs dominate. Very unusual for me to take two favorites in the 3PM games.

Still at the restaurant but I'm on Indy ML +140.

I'll post the ticket when I get home.

2-2-1 so far this week. Won Cowgirls and Falcons. Lost Raiders and Steelers. Pushed the Colts game.

3-4 NFL this week. College continues to save my butt.

The bad run continues as a 1-3 week puts me at 13-23-1 YTD.

I now have just over £50 in my bankroll (usual stake £25) so next week I've either got to bet only 2 games or use smaller stakes. No point in walking away now.

Of course, the other 3 games I was looking at initially (Giants, Bears, Redskins, Chiefs) went 3-1 so that shows my luck is shot to s**t.

Something I haven't mentioned before now is that I went to the horse racing with work a few weeks ago and didn't get any winners or places all day, losing over £100 in the process.

Not sure who I've upset but I hope this run ends soon...

MNF has traded dog/favorite every week so far. This week would be favorite. Doesn't mean much of anything, but just pointing it out.

+7.5 is a lot of points to work with and Arizona covered their last game while the Jets haven't covered in 3 straight weeks. But the Panthers hadn't covered 3 straight coming into last night either and we see how that worked out.

The favorite is 4-1-1 in the last 6 primetime games, so another dog may be due.

My gut says lean Jets right now.

Taking the Cards -7 tonight. I think the Cards the better team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom