Official Week 6 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
16-4 CFB YTD
27-16-2 NFL YTD

Lean SD +3. Just think they are due to pull one of these stupid games out of the fire and it's a division game.

lol at that holding call that cost the Broncos a TD.

I love being on the right side and seeing it play out.

I locked Seahawks -6 yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's probably a good play, as Atlanta is due to stumble, but it's scary playing against teams that are on hot streaks ATS.

I like the Panthers this week too. Saints are coming in at +2.5, at home and we are getting pounded. I'd peg us at losing by a FG.

I think that's probably a good play, as Atlanta is due to stumble, but it's scary playing against teams that are on hot streaks ATS.

I like the Panthers this week too. Saints are coming in at +2.5, at home and we are getting pounded. I'd peg us at losing by a FG.

I like the Panthers also. After a Monday night loss the public normally feels down about the losing team. They are pounding is based off what they saw Monday night. These are the type of games Vegas makes $ on. I think the Panthers cover easily.

I was waiting for the SD line to hit +3.5 but it never did and I wasn't going to pay -135 juice, so given the bad run I'm on I left it alone.

My main leans this week are Bengals, Dolphins and Seahawks, plus the public is going crazy on the over for our game with the Panties, so I might fade and take the under there as I have another free bet on one of my online accounts.

I locked the Falcons. They're begging me to do it, I think it's a great play. So that means I'm definitely going to regret it

Added MSU +8

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 10

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom