Official Week 7 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Looks like it was a good weekend for most of us.

I ended up winning tonight between the giants and the under pretty nicely, didn’t post. But someone please convince me that wasn’t fixed lol

I tried to find reasons to take it, but just couldn’t find any. Should have just tailed you blindly lol. Nice hit. One scoreless quarter is all you need in the nfl out of crap teams to lock up an under.
I was getting nervous toward the end there.

Giants didn't win straight up like I thought but I did cover as well with the 4, be back Thrusday

1540302054874.png

Bout time for a lucky back door like that. Seems like I'm always on the wrong end of those.

It's early and I don't want to start the new thread yet, but Dolphins +7.5 looks really good on TNF. I played against them this week and cashed. Now they rebound against a Texans team that's won and covered 4 straight but still isn't "that" good.

If I'm right, I think that lines goes to +6.5 by Thursday so if you want it, get it now.

It's early and I don't want to start the new thread yet, but Dolphins +7.5 looks really good on TNF. I played against them this week and cashed. Now they rebound against a Texans team that's won and covered 4 straight but still isn't "that" good.

If I'm right, I think that lines goes to +6.5 by Thursday so if you want it, get it now.

Agree it's the play, but man it's tough to support Brocktober financially

Grabbed a unit. Figure worst case scenario it goes to 7 and I can play the other side if I hate it come Thursday.

South Alabama19@Troy8October 11, 2017

South Alabama21 Troy28October 20, 2016

South Alabama24@Troy18October 3, 2015

South Alabama27 Troy13October 24, 2014

South Alabama33@Troy34October 5, 2013 6 meetings: Tied, 3-3-0

SA currently 11 point home dogs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom