Official Week 7 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Don't want to screw myself up like MNF were I broke even instead of winning a unit trying to live bet. AZ ML -105 1 unit

Everyone on Covers is on the Ravens.

This feels like it could be one of those games where a bunch of betters convince themselves they are on the "sharp" side and have this game figured out (Brees sucks outdoors, letdown for Saints, omgz Ravens defense, yada yada yada) and then the Saints win by two scores.
Saints either blow them out or lose by a Td. I think we blow them out.

Start the week off with a loss its a hell of a feeling, be back Sunday morning, Rosen SUCKS . Maybe I will hit the Mega Million drawing tonite that would be a nice bounce back win

Broncos -1 (hook for -120)
Stanford -2.5

I'd rather lose a few plays than stop capping the way I cap and get myself in real trouble long term.

$$

1-0 CFB
1-0 NFL

Don't really like any games tonight.

Start the week off with a loss its a hell of a feeling, be back Sunday morning, Rosen SUCKS . Maybe I will hit the Mega Million drawing tonite that would be a nice bounce back win

Not on Rosen at all IMO. McCoy is the worst OC in the league and their line is trash.

Last edited:
Everyone on Covers is on the Ravens.

This feels like it could be one of those games where a bunch of betters convince themselves they are on the "sharp" side and have this game figured out (Brees sucks outdoors, letdown for Saints, omgz Ravens defense, yada yada yada) and then the Saints win by two scores.
man i hope youre right

Not on Rosen at all IMO. McCoy is the worst OC in the league and their line is trash.

Now that they've fired McCoy, along with coming off such an embarrassing loss, next week against the 49ers + the points is the play. Keep it in mind.

I'm gonna go ahead and get my Sunday leans written down.

Early:

Titans +6.5
Bears +2.5
Panthers +5
Lions -2.5
Vikings -3.5

Late:

49ers +10
Giants +5

Man I wish I wasn’t in the middle of hundreds of thousands in medical bills. I’d want to take your Titans 6.5 for a thousand. Chargers will destroy them.
?

Man I wish I wasn’t in the middle of hundreds of thousands in medical bills. I’d want to take your Titans 6.5 for a thousand. Chargers will destroy them.
?

If betting the NFL was that easy, we'd all be rich.

UNLV is already on my play list. I just want to make sure BSU is taking care of business here. Basically playing the odds that there won't be 4 college favorites in a row cover between yesterday and today.

I think you've got the right two picks there.

And with that crazy BSU TD...

UNLV +9

$$ wake up to a win special.

2-0 CFB this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom