Official Week 7 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Was gonna jump on Den ML after the injury

Then, the fumble TD happened. Lol

And a missed FG.. Still Den +350 is tempting, but Flacco is awful

Hoping to have another good NFL week. It’s been oddly good to me lately!

Broncos +3.5 3 units
Broncos 1H +1 +100 1 unit

UCLA +4 2 units

also going to play the Yankees but not tracking that here.

Best of luck

Broncos -6 2H 3 units

I honestly think if they can sure up the protection they have a good shot to come back and win the game.

Way more about his lack of protection. He’s on pace to go 24-30 320 yards passing. Yes, he’s not very good. But they have to be better up front. He needs protection to have any success.

That was the best half this bad KC D has played all year and that was the worst half from the offensive line for Denver. Hopefully it’s a tale of two halves.

Ark coming back to life.

Well, tonight hasn't been a total loss.

Was so torn between the 2H under and Denver. Not mad at the Denver play, id make it every time. Just didn’t work out. Sometimes we are just flat out wrong.

1-3 tonight. On to tomorrow.

Broncos was the kind of play I normally like but I couldn’t get past having to basically bet the Chiefs to lose 3 in a row.

I live bet half a unit on UCLA ML +106 for some action when it was 7-3. That ain’t coming close to making up for getting shellacked last week but it’s better than losing I guess.

Really liking Pitt - 3 tomorrow and hammering Ohio State till they lose.

Really feels weird to trust Ohio State on the road, but they just been lights out.

Just a friendly reminder, don't bet on
Maryland unless it's the 1st two weeks of the season lol.

It maybe a great historic match up. I wouldn’t risk a lot. If decided to bet on them and win. If you risk a parlay on them and win. I'd tip my hat to you, because that's a stone cold move.

Maryland can go do something not nice.
Maryland being a betting meme never gets old for me and love betting on them in the 1st two weeks. I think those Texas wins won me over.

But seriously, Indiana is a good match up for MD. I wouldn’t be surprised if they outright win, but I ain't gonna trust them or bust a parlay.

MD is in the Bermuda triangle of betting anomalies for me.

Just logging this here for my own reference Sunday morning. I like Indy -1 this weekend against Houston. Also really like Lions +2 to win SU vs. the Vikings.

Nothing else jumps out at me except maybe Baltimore +3. After last weekend, I'll probably be tailing some picks by people I trust to try to grab some momentum back.

I don't like the Saints +4 at all given how it's setup so far and the majority of tickets being on us, but that probably means we win SU, so sounds good to me.

Edit: Another one to keep an eye on is Giants -3. Arizona smacked the Falcons around last week. Now they go on the road with the Giants off a bye and getting Barkley and Engram back. Murray is exciting at times, but their D is still hot garbage bad.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on Pitt/Syracuse?

I'm struggling to see how Syracuse keeps this within 3, even at home. Pitt is clearly the better team and that seems to matter a lot more in CFB than NFL, where anyone can beat anyone.

Edit: FAU -6.5 Live. I think they run away with it.

Last edited:
I’ve been slammed so I’ll just post what I played tonight even though both games started ??‍♂️

Florida Atlantic -4 1 unit

Cuse +4 1 unit

Any thoughts on Pitt/Syracuse?

I'm struggling to see how Syracuse keeps this within 3, even at home. Pitt is clearly the better team and that seems to matter a lot more in CFB than NFL, where anyone can beat anyone.

Edit: FAU -6.5 Live. I think they run away with it.
I got Pitt - 3. Right now... The wrong team is scoring field goals. Ugghhh

I knew the one week that I finally decided to bet on Pitt... They go full Pitt. Figures..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom